Anyone ere into foreign cinema?

Paul

first of all shottas isnt sh*t and second of all amelie is a crap movie but that doesnt mean la haine is crap aswelljus shatap jamal, cos u chat breeze
But the difference IS, Assata Shakur, im INTERESTED in French culture and France in general. As ive said three times before, I have no general interest in Jammo OR Chinese/Japaneese culture so I wouldnt bother watch films from there. If you were to stop tryna bring everything back to race then you would have seen my point. Go chat to Numeroo you f*cking speng.
dont chat fraff u ignorant punarnithe topic titles says foreign cinemalast time i checked foreign emcompassed every other ocuntry but hereand dont take the piss out of me with this assata shakur business, its not smart and its not clever
Yes, but by saying FOREIGN does it mean I have to have an interest in EVERY f*cking film made outside of England. I have already told you I had no interest in Jamaican cinema, your the one who tried to say its only because its Jamaican, like its a race thing. Am I racist because I dont like Kung Fu movies aswell. You know what, suck your mum init. Go chat to Numeroo as I said, hes about the only one stupid enough to listen to your Jamaican plights.

ur still a prejudice bastard, y dont u go and suck ur mum u stupid nonce
lol tell him smaddy.