All you early morning fiends..

Swiftie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO.I swear I was so tired when I replied yet I still understood what was being asked. Shows bare people don't even read, instead jump to conclusion's.Swift I think the ones I said in my first post was the opinions of a few other people too, so I think we should use those biggrin.gif Plus it'll save face of half of the mans still attempting to reveal nothing.

Fao Lurchie

Who's that in your sig natalie??
the hairline deserves its own thread
This is what I was thinking but didn't wanna say, incase it's a relative of hers or something...
Lmao @ cud b a relative of mine
I would never do that Purely 4 the fact that it aint my property, n I dnt wanna b lookin at 4 walls 4 a couple of years.She deserves 2 b hurt 4 doin dat stylPURE disrespect.
Rahh I thought that was you in the sig.
It must take u agesss 2 read threads styl
Obviously before I read the replies...
It was ona dem moments where ur like'If only u made the effort 2 read til the end'

Fao Lurchie
Who's that in your sig natalie??
the hairline deserves its own thread
This is what I was thinking but didn't wanna say, incase it's a relative of hers or something...
Lmao @ cud b a relative of mine
I would never do that Purely 4 the fact that it aint my property, n I dnt wanna b lookin at 4 walls 4 a couple of years.She deserves 2 b hurt 4 doin dat stylPURE disrespect.
Rahh I thought that was you in the sig.
It must take u agesss 2 read threads styl
Obviously before I read the replies...
It was ona dem moments where ur like'If only u made the effort 2 read til the end'
LoL at everyone thinking the pic is you, especially cos the text beneath clears it up straight away. Terrible, absolutely terrible. Happens all too frequently. People look at half a thread and end up making their own things up.