FAO: Smokers

Knox Harrington

no1 should be allowed to force anything on anyone but if I wana pop down the pub for a quick pint why should I have to endure the smell of cigarette smoke?Its not a very nice smell and im sure even smokers will agree on that ,so imagine what it must be like for non smokers.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

No but as a club owner why should you not be allowed to decide if people smoke in your club?You have the right to refuse admission and the right to determine your music policy - why not this?No, you don't have the freedom to go wherever you wish without someone damaging your health!!Thats impossible - there are so many things around us that endanger our health its just not possible. I think that the rules being forced upon club and pub owners are far more of a breech of human rights than the fact that people may not be able to walk wherever they wish and breathe clean air. You want clean air? Seriously - move to the country.You people are moaning about cigarette smoke yet everyday you walk round a city so full of pollution you can see it in the fog.

Guest asclepius
No but as a club owner why should you not be allowed to decide if people smoke in your club?You have the right to refuse admission and the right to determine your music policy - why not this?No, you don't have the freedom to go wherever you wish without someone damaging your health!!Thats impossible - there are so many things around us that endanger our health its just not possible. I think that the rules being forced upon club and pub owners are far more of a breech of human rights than the fact that people may not be able to walk wherever they wish and breathe clean air. You want clean air? Seriously - move to the country.You people are moaning about cigarette smoke yet everyday you walk round a city so full of pollution you can see it in the fog.
We don't want them whingers in the country.

Guest Seriouss
Not everyone can walk to work so vehicle pollution will always remain.Pollution caused by smoking is really unnecessary.
That's not true. Having a car is NOT a necessity.Nor is smoking.They are both lifestyle choices. And anyway, do you really think this law was passed because the government care about our health??If that was true they would straight up ban cigarettes.

Guest Seriouss
We don't want them whingers in the country.
True actually. I wish they just did the smoking ban in London for all those newage-hippy-moany-cunts. Then they could leave us country folk smoking our pipes and chewing hay.

Guest Seriouss
Wow, I never expected Seriouss to have such a selfish attitude... Didn't even know she smoked.
I only smoke when I go to pubs or clubs - hence me being so annoyed about this whole thing!!!And it's not selfish.Its selfish of non-smokers to stop people smoking.

Wow, I never expected Seriouss to have such a selfish attitude... Didn't even know she smoked.
I only smoke when I go to pubs or clubs - hence me being so annoyed about this whole thing!!!And it's not selfish.Its selfish of non-smokers to stop people smoking.
They're not stopping you from smoking, they're stopping you from doing it in places which other people are forced to join you i.e. workplaces.

Guest Seriouss
They're not stopping you from smoking, they're stopping you from doing it in places which other people are forced to join you i.e. workplaces.
Go back and read my posts you sexy bitch.I said I get the ban in those places but not pubs or clubs.

Go back and read my posts you sexy bitch.I said I get the ban in those places but not pubs or clubs.
I can't be arsed to read them. People work in pubs and clubs too though so they're workplaces.

Guest Seriouss
I can't be arsed to read them. People work in pubs and clubs too though so they're workplaces.
People who work in pubs and clubs are slags and students. I dont care about them.

People who work in pubs and clubs are slags and students. I dont care about them.
Thanks bitch.

I don't about pbs but if your going raving you won't be allowed to bring in cigarettes, lighters, rizzla etc.
That surely cant be truepeople can go outside
For pubs it's ok but I've seen a couple of clubs that have notices by the door saying you can't bring that stuff in when the smoking ban starts.