*Gun shot Gun shot*

DINKY

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my sick bars you wud go mad for still...HIIIIIIIIIIIII thereMY name's blackaget in my facen i'll attack yafist to da jaw put u down on da floori'm raw i shot a couple mandem beforei'm poor but i'm still bashyeveryting i wear is trashyn everygal i see i bash sheCos i'm crazy, head not right seeGUNSHOT GUNSHOT PLOW PLOW!!!!!

Guest karnage

black bandana gang man a gangstayou can neva take man for no wanksta1 fone call and my boys kidnap ya you'll get left in the woods like a pandawe aint friends no my name aint chandlerno it aint no joke ting no i aint no pranksta

My bars are ill Cracks off the stove ready to be wraped upcheck my glock make sure i am straped upjunkies waiting ready for the wake upsurvalence watching gotta step my game upgotta be carefull dont wanna be bait upsomeones been snitching gonna get shoot upthis what happens when niggers want to talk uppolice waiting for him but he wont turn uponly place he will turn up is in a morgue more holes than a string vest says it allclosed casket at the burial now this n***** he carnt talk at allnow i need to find a new block connect and cook some more rocksneed to go war for the block trident involved when they find niggers shotbut no one mentions no names only time u are remembered is through that metal framen***** should of steped up his gun gamespent some time on that gun rangethose r my old bars ne1 can have them if they want coz i dont really want to promote violence and drug deaLS no more

Is it cruel or kind not to speak my mind,and to lie to you rather than hurt you?Well I'll confess all of of my sinsafter several large ginsbut still I'll hide from you,hide what's inside from you.And alarm bells ringwhen you say your heart still singswhen you're with me.Won't you please forgive me?And all the memories of the pubsand the clubs and the drugs and the tubswe shared together,Will stay with me forever.But all the highs and the lowsand the to's and the fro's,They left me dizzy,Oh won't you please forgive me

I GOT THE PICKY AFROTOLD YOU BEFOREBOY BETTER KNOWVAN DAMAGE AINT GOT 1 GOOD FLOWYOU TRY TO HARD BUTNOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOYOU LOOK LIKE A HOMOYOUR THE SHITTEST MC IN SLKAND IF I WAS FLIRTASDDABSBUXGFHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOI WOULD KICK YOU OUTTAA!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ROLL UP ONNA MAN WITH A BLADE - SHANK HIMADD SOME SHAPE TO HIS FACE - SHANK HIMTRY TAKE BASH FOR A BOI - SHANK HIMTRY TAKE BASHYS OI - SHANK HIMOIIIIII NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHANK HIM AGAINWASS HIS BREDRIN GETTING INVOLVED FOR STAR SHANK HIS FRIENDoh oh ohGO ON GREEDIE AGAINTHERE NOT GETTING NO FREEBIE AGAINHEAR MY 16 BAR ONNNA TUNE AND U WANAN DO UR MIX CD AGAINANYWAY LET ME BE CHEEKY AGAINGYAL THAT I LASH DONT SEE ME AGAINug9bpadg ag hjtgd hg hg hgh

4 BEST CREWS IN THE GAME I'M IN THEM
IF YOU DONT LIKE ME DO SOMETHING DEN!TEN MINUTE SCREWFACES, I AINT IN DEM
I WANT PAPER, DIBBY DIBBY WAGES, I AINT IN DEMMY CREW 5 20 PAAAAND NOTES IN A ROULETTE MACHINE AND SPIN DEMANYBODY GET RUDE I CLENCH MY FIST AND CHIN DEMFORGET A MASH, FORGET A CLASHTHEIR TRASH, ILL BIN DEMI DONT WANT A LYRICAL SWING, ILL PHYSICALLY SWINGTHATS WHY HAVENT CLASHD ANYBODY SINCE*doesnt attempt to spell the gibberish*

skeen no wonder grime is going nowhere fast with lyrics such asGO ON GREEDIE AGAINTHERE NOT GETTING NO FREEBIE AGAINHEAR MY 16 BAR ONNNA TUNEAND U WANAN DO UR MIX CD AGAINANYWAY LET ME BE CHEEKY AGAINGYAL THAT I LASH DONT SEE ME AGAINbrilliant poetry that

WELL WELL ITS ALL BLESSAS LONG AS YOU DONT GET FRESHROLL TO DA SHUBS IN A BLACKED OUT JEEPWELL ITS ALL FOR THE BESTYOUR GIRL, I LIKE HER BREASTI WOULD LUV TO SEE HER UNDERESSTOOK HER TO MY YARD JUST TO WATCH TVNEXT THING YOU KNOW WE HAD SEXXX