Whos heard that skit on Wu Tangs 36 Chambers

Paul

Guest Removal Man

i'll f*ckin, i'll f*ckin... pass a needle and thread down your japs eye and out thru ur arsehole (with a knot in the thread)then pull ur d*ck out ur arseholecha-blauwwwww!

i'll f*ckin, i'll f*ckin... pass a needle and thread down your japs and out thru ur arsehole (with a knot in the thead)then pull ur d*ck out ur arseholecha-blauwwwww!
LMFAO'Ill f*cking, ill f*cking put your penis in a boiling kettle while pooring boiling soup on your bare flesh and put 5 fags out on your forehead all while your tied, helpless and naked, to a radiator'

Guest Removal Man

i'll f*ckin, i'll f*ckin... ram my hand down ya throat, pull out a lung an smoke that sh*t wit some head banger boogey in blunt...cha-blauwwwww!

Guest Removal Man
'Ill f*cking, ill f*cking sew your balls together then sew them onto a door and keep closing it and closing it and closing it.'cha-blauwwwww!
ahahahahahahahapisuohawegbvuw['rguovh[sodvin[sdovib[wroguh[Q389THFADOVNK;ODVN;XLMN'CLSNCS lmfao!

Guest Removal Man

i'll f*ckin, i'll f*ckin... attach an iPod 2 ur head wit Ashman's album on it, and keep playin it, and playin it, and playin it...cha-blauwwwww!