Glasgow

Gambino

Sorry but it should be banned. It is a very evil cult. They are far from peaceful, like Rsonist said, most of them probably sympathise with the bombers behind closed doors. It will be safer for everyone if Islam was banned, if they wanted to continue their religion they could either leave to an Islamic country, if they still wanted to continue, I feel they should be jailed or deported.Like I said, I find it hillarious you don't hear a peep out of the muslims screaming their favourite word "OUTRAGE" when one of their relatives drive into a building or get on a train with a bomb with the clear intention of killing someone but draw a cartoon, they march around demanding heads to roll. It is not on.
Most Muslims resent those things though, but the media only covers the loud viewpoints from those extremists. Islam itself forbids all that nonsense believe it or not.Just like the Pope helped fund slavery and all, everything against Jesus' teachings.
It's always "divert it onto the white man"every topicit seems no one else can be bad but white peoplemaybe white people feel ashamed about that white geezer who blew things up, we are all still generalised as racists.AGAIN STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT ONTO THE WHITE BOMBER FROM YEARS AGO... THE POPE FOR ALEGEDLY FUNDING SLAVERY...2 ASIANS WERE CAUGHT RED HANDED TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE....DISCUSSS!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Ceazy on this one.Islam has caused more problems than not for this country.And you know ALL Muslims, behind closed doors are sympathetic towards the extremists cause.
That's where you're wrong bruv
Tell him why he is wrong then..Not saying I agree but you can't say someones wrong then not say why.
Thats not how it works Ashman. If you make a stupid f*cking statement like that, the burden of proof is on YOU. YOU have to prove its correct. Not say something for others to prove your wrong. PS: Not YOU.

I'm with Ceazy on this one.Islam has caused more problems than not for this country.And you know ALL Muslims, behind closed doors are sympathetic towards the extremists cause.
how exactly can you tell what millions upon millions of people think?you gotta realise Islam is a religion, it doesnt preach hate no where in it.i have one relative who is Muslim he taught me about Islam when i was young, and even now he tells me these people are not following islam, they have been brainwashed to believe this is what is right by twisting the words and quotes in the Qu'ran, Muslims are more against it than you knowwhat a few people do does not justify the thinking of a whole religion/race or whatever you see it as
That's MY POINT, why you quoting ME lol

Just out of curiosity, how many Muslim friends do you have Ceazy/Rsonist. Stupid f*cks.
I actually know a few muslim boys and i am not allowed to any of their houses because i am white.And have a mate who is mixed white/pakistani, mum who is white, that has been brainwashed by islam, who tried brainwashing him. But he werent having it, and i know exactly what she is like, she actually used to date a muslim guy who mysteriosuly dissapeared after 7/7.Theres nothing stupid about the way i am thinking.

The problem is they try and impose their religion on us. Its the only religion like this. If they want to wear their veils and all that crap they should bugger off to their own country and do it. Why come to a Western country and expect us to change?!! They should conform to our lifestyle or f*ck off!!!

Tell him why he is wrong then..Not saying I agree but you can't say someones wrong then not say why.
Thats not how it works Ashman. If you make a stupid f*cking statement like that, the burden of proof is on YOU. YOU have to prove its correct. Not say something for others to prove your wrong. PS: Not YOU.
Yeah but surley if someone is saying or doing something wrong then it is logic that you show them how to do it correctly otherwise it looks like you don't know either.

Sorry but it should be banned. It is a very evil cult. They are far from peaceful, like Rsonist said, most of them probably sympathise with the bombers behind closed doors. It will be safer for everyone if Islam was banned, if they wanted to continue their religion they could either leave to an Islamic country, if they still wanted to continue, I feel they should be jailed or deported.Like I said, I find it hillarious you don't hear a peep out of the muslims screaming their favourite word "OUTRAGE" when one of their relatives drive into a building or get on a train with a bomb with the clear intention of killing someone but draw a cartoon, they march around demanding heads to roll. It is not on.
Most Muslims resent those things though, but the media only covers the loud viewpoints from those extremists. Islam itself forbids all that nonsense believe it or not.Just like the Pope helped fund slavery and all, everything against Jesus' teachings.
It's always "divert it onto the white man"every topicit seems no one else can be bad but white peoplemaybe white people feel ashamed about that white geezer who blew things up, we are all still generalised as racists.AGAIN STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT ONTO THE WHITE BOMBER FROM YEARS AGO... THE POPE FOR ALEGEDLY FUNDING SLAVERY...2 ASIANS WERE CAUGHT RED HANDED TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE....DISCUSSS!
SHUT UP, ur sounding so f*ckin paranoid swear down.I just used an example about how religion can be exploited. Like these people are perverting Islam, the same was done with Christianity.GrrrHHHH? biggrin.gif

Actually I will have you know, I know alot of Muslims. I chose not to associate myself with them anymore as they are devil cult followers. You see where I lived in midlands, they were actually CELEBRATING, yes celebrating the deaths of hundreds of people after 9/11. Spare me the "they are peaceful" bollox too. You only have to walk through Somalian, Arab or any other muslim "communities" to know I am right. Peaceful my arse.You're all brainwashed.

The problem is they try and impose their religion on us. Its the only religion like this. If they want to wear their veils and all that crap they should bugger off to their own country and do it. Why come to a Western country and expect us to change?!! They should conform to our lifestyle or f*ck off!!!
YES YES YES!!!!WELL SAID.

Just out of curiosity, how many Muslim friends do you have Ceazy/Rsonist. Stupid f*cks.
I actually know a few muslim boys and i am not allowed to any of their houses because i am white.And have a mate who is mixed white/pakistani, mum who is white, that has been brainwashed by islam, who tried brainwashing him. But he werent having it, and i know exactly what she is like, she actually used to date a muslim guy who mysteriosuly dissapeared after 7/7.Theres nothing stupid about the way i am thinking.
Theres EVERYTHING stupid about that comment. For ever person you named in that post, I could name 10 that DONT believe twhat these terrorists are doing is ok.To be honest, I didnt expect such stupidity from yourself, but meh. Would it be fair to say that you support terrorism 'behind closed doors' becasue of what the minority of your race has done (IRA and such)? No it wouldnt. I cant understand why as soon as somethings lightlighted in the news, that person is automaticall representing his race/culture/creed.

SHUT UP, ur sounding so f*ckin paranoid swear down.I just used an example about how religion can be exploited. Like these people are perverting Islam, the same was done with Christianity.GrrrHHHH? biggrin.gif
yeah well why not pick another one.. like jehovas witness or something.
Cos the one I picked is a better example :D

What would happen to me if i went off to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan and tried to build a church?I would most likely be beheaded within minutes of touching down.This is where the UK are mugs, we allowed them to build their sh*t across here and slowly but surely its taking over.

Actually I will have you know, I know alot of Muslims. I chose not to associate myself with them anymore as they are devil cult followers. You see where I lived in midlands, they were actually CELEBRATING, yes celebrating the deaths of hundreds of people after 9/11. Spare me the "they are peaceful" bollox too. You only have to walk through Somalian, Arab or any other muslim "communities" to know I am right. Peaceful my arse.You're all brainwashed.
Ok, and if a tower full of muslim was to fall down, what would your reaction be?Im sure it wouldnt be that disimilar to the MINORITY of Muslims celebrating the death of you lot. biggrin.gif:D I dont usually let these thigns get to me but for some reason this topics f*cking pissed me right off.

yeah well why not pick another one.. like jehovas witness or something.
Cos the one I picked is a better example :D
Or more because it suited you and your race.

What would happen to me if i went off to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan and tried to build a church?I would most likely be beheaded within minutes of touching down.This is where the UK are mugs, we allowed them to build their sh*t across here and slowly but surely its taking over.
LOL.I hope your not advocating the restriction/stem of flow/stopping of 'them'Are you?

Ok, and if a tower full of muslim was to fall down, what would your reaction be?Im sure it wouldnt be that disimilar to the MINORITY of Muslims celebrating the death of you lot. biggrin.gif:D I dont usually let these thigns get to me but for some reason this topics f*cking pissed me right off.
I wouldnt be happy, human life is precious... everyone deserves a long life if they are good people.

Theres EVERYTHING stupid about that comment. For ever person you named in that post, I could name 10 that DONT believe twhat these terrorists are doing is ok.To be honest, I didnt expect such stupidity from yourself, but meh. Would it be fair to say that you support terrorism 'behind closed doors' becasue of what the minority of your race has done (IRA and such)? No it wouldnt. I cant understand why as soon as somethings lightlighted in the news, that person is automaticall representing his race/culture/creed.
Ok maybe by saying ALL was a bit drastic.But, i am under no illusions that alot of muslims that say the terrorism aspect of islam is disgraceful, once behind closed doors or amongst their own, they have very differing opinions to bombings and sorts than they do when out in public.

LOL.I hope your not advocating the restriction/stem of flow/stopping of 'them'Are you?
Theres nothing we can do about it now.But islam is filled with double standards.Like that particular ralley to say that Islam is not a violent religion, yet i saw this -_blogger_5932_1957_1600_religion_of_peace_1-1.jpg*smh*

The thing occuring alot is double standardsThere have been alot of black people coming into this thread saying how you can't generalise on all muslims yet1. they aint muslims themseleves2. as soon as 1 white person does something wrong they generalise themselves and blame all white peopleand 3. they always turn everything into a black subject or divert away from the people doing these bad things.

Ok maybe by saying ALL was a bit drastic.But, i am under no illusions that alot of muslims that say the terrorism aspect of islam is disgraceful, once behind closed doors or amongst their own, they have very differing opinions to bombings and sorts than they do when out in public.
What you say means NOTHIGN AT ALL. You have no proof WHATSOEVER that what your saying has even the slightest bit of truth to it. Surely what they say amoung themselves doesnt involve you, seen as your not one of them. So I think its safe to conclude that you have never heard this yourself. People need to recognise that its a TINY TINY minority of the religion that actually support this. Do research, then youll understand. Chat in a pub to old fat men about it, and youll only ever know one side of the arguement.