Has anyone been over to RWD lately?

lolguy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
Ive been by mistake a few times.Instead of typing "vip" typed "rwd" by accident.
That old chestnut!"Nah Mum, I didn't mean to type bangbros. I meant to put google"

Lovely! And that is why I don't post here. And I am sure it is no loss to most of you either.As I said, best of luck with the site, and hope the community continues to do well. Least the design of it doesn't look fruity. I've been nagging at RWD to get some new skins for 4 months now. Nevermind.Rsonist, don't worry, the pain will pass eventually. I can sympathise. I myself hold a lot of hurt inside from relationships as you well know. Don't direct it negatively at others. It's not productive.Respect.

Lovely! And that is why I don't post here. And I am sure it is no loss to most of you either.As I said, best of luck with the site, and hope the community continues to do well. Least the design of it doesn't look fruity. I've been nagging at RWD to get some new skins for 4 months now. Nevermind.Rsonist, don't worry, the pain will pass eventually. I can sympathise. I myself hold a lot of hurt inside from relationships as you well know. Don't direct it negatively at others. It's not productive.Respect.
You sound like you take this net thing seriously, still.It's madness.

Guest StabiloBossman
Ive been by mistake a few times.Instead of typing "vip" typed "rwd" by accident.
That old chestnut!"Nah Mum, I didn't mean to type bangbros. I meant to put google"
Is bangbros free?

Jokes aside.Start of new season, post in the sports room, i need my weekly laugh at West Ham fans.Cheers.

Jokes aside.Start of new season, post in the sports room, i need my weekly laugh at West Ham fans.Cheers.
The bastardshad they been a less known team like wigan they would of been sent downI feel for sheffield United. good team spiritwest ham cunts lol

The bastardshad they been a less known team like wigan they would of been sent downI feel for sheffield United. good team spiritwest ham cunts lol
We will demolish them next season home and away again anyway.Easy 6 points, so im happy they are staying up.