Lurchie

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The next war has to be Tinkz vs Treacle
No, because we're sweet now. Don't you read posts properly??
didnt necessarily mean a fist fightpillowjellylingerieall of which could be filmed by me
Hmm... after much deliberation, I have decided to give it a miss. Thanks for the offer of your cinematic skills though, maybe you could film my Granny's 80th if you're free that weekend?
why would anyone wanna film your granny's 80th gang bangu freak biggrin.gif:D
Har har har. What a bunch of jokers. :D:D

You're waste if this is true.I've just got a call from the hospital, he's in there, he said he was only going to get some meat.You're waste Lurchie, I will find you, watch. Infact I've just called the police to come and take a look at all this, seeing as it stemmed from this waste site.You're lucky my son isn't fatherless. I know what you look like, there is CCTV and the police are on their way to ask questions about you.
yeh it would be typical of u and even ashman to run off to the police. he arranged to meet someone for a fight..fair and simple, you are both very stupid.

Who cares what you can smell? You can smell catshit for all I care.I reckon it's forum hype, somehow Lurchie knows what happened and is claiming it.

You're waste if this is true.I've just got a call from the hospital, he's in there, he said he was only going to get some meat.You're waste Lurchie, I will find you, watch. Infact I've just called the police to come and take a look at all this, seeing as it stemmed from this waste site.You're lucky my son isn't fatherless. I know what you look like, there is CCTV and the police are on their way to ask questions about you.
wait a minute, how can you speculate if its true or not and then claim there is cctv and the police are on their way!!i smell a rat.
LOOL baited

I dont believe it her response was to luke warm.Its either she's shook or they're all in it together.But still this is probs the worst thing that could of happended.Now Ashman will think he's invincible.This has probs been his first fight in 10 years.Watch him come back here like Rambo.

No, he didn't arrange a fight. Not to my knowledge.He told me he was going out to get some meat. I'm cooking a bolognese tonight, I told him I have enough mince. He said he was hungry and wanted more. He didn't tell me anything about a fight.Then I get a call not so long ago saying he's been taking ill. He is speaking, I try to get one of his little brothers on MSN because his mum wont pick up the housephone, then as soon as I turn on my computer I see this?! Which I think Lurchie knows about somehow and is claiming HE done it.

there are alot other priorities for the police to worry about than some wank who met up for a fight. niggermania shoudl be above VIP youtube doesnt get shut down if videos are removed. all the admin shoudl do is remove lurchie's post. they dont control their users.and if it does get shut down..then it comes back to eks good post about banning the 2 main troublesome cunts on here...i.e. ashman and ceazy. so kinda ur faults if it happens

Show me the topic.I will be showing it to the police.Sorry, I'm in shock.

i dont know about you lot but if my partner was in hospital i would be beside themso what you doing here ceazy?
I'm waiting for the police.