What's wrong with you people?

Lurchie

If there's a race topic people complainIf theres an exposure topic people complainIf theres some bullshit story that makes no sense and is incoherent like Me Vs Ashman story you all whinge.If theres too many threads on garms people whinge.Why all the f*cking whinging? You all sit there for hours watching the topic go 20 pages with people refreshing every 2 seconds and also like Mr F says you all contribute by responding... but still whinge.Why do we whinge so much? Why all the negativity?(Yes I know, I am whinging now)

If there's a race topic people complainIf theres an exposure topic people complainIf theres some bullshit story that makes no sense and is incoherent like Me Vs Ashman story you all whinge.If theres too many threads on garms people whinge.Why all the f*cking whinging? You all sit there for hours watching the topic go 20 pages with people refreshing every 2 seconds and also like Mr F says you all contribute by responding... but still whinge.Why do we whinge so much? Why all the negativity?(Yes I know, I am whinging now)
it's best to post nothing lurch, thats why its been dead for the last few hours.I'm keeping them happyI aint posting.

coz we british thats why...we moan and stand back dont make a stand,,,,just bitch.....unlike the rest of the world who get to the point and get sh*t done...we cuss about qeues but wouldnt dare jump one like the french who dont give 2 f*cks......we complain about taxes high prices this and that,,,but we dont do f*ckall....that us brits moan we wouldnt be ritish other wise...and immigrants the british whineyness soon rubs off on them after a couple years...they become worse more moangy like they gotta prove their moangyness to stay here and be accepted ,,lol,,,,,,like i say if we werent a nation of moaners we,d be the rest of the eu .lolo. thats why we l always keep the pound coz we moangy

Alie. As a nation Britain moans a lot.About the weather. Say when it is too hot we moan it's too stuffy, when it's too cold or rainy we pray for the Sun.You think we'll ever be happy or even just satisfied with anything? In life once a 'want' is met, you crave for something else. Reminds me of Economics and the basic Economic problem.

Kill Ashman because he doesn't live up to your forum requirements?You know you can log out at any time right?Stop being so mean.