First Dates

Dipset

of course people settle down just not me not in that wayim settled but im not settled in a way like say if i was away id leave my girl to handle my businessf*ck NOmy cousin has my spare keys f*ck asking my girlNEVER THATfor two reasons which should be obvious
OK OK,So what is the point in having a girlfriend if she is not the only woman in your life and you cant really rely on her. Surely you could avoid alot of drama and hype but just keeping links ??

my dear friend f kid this is how i feel at this present moment at other times ill be glad i got a girl such as birthdays valentines and when i dont want LINKS aroundi like VARIETYi dont know how to explain it to you but if you ever contemplate gettin a ps3 when i KNOW you have a 360 then you will understandhaving just links is longbeing with one girl is longbeing single with no links or nothing is insanitybeing with bare links and a wifey is headacheTHE POINT IS THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE ALWAYS SO ITS ABOUT HOW YOU AS THE INDIVIDUAL FEEL AT THE MOMENT IM LEARNING A LOT ABOUT CHICKS HENCE WHY MOST LISTEN TO ME WHEN IT COMES TO THAT COS IM NOT MAKING IT UPi like it as it is and if i loose any girl or linkill get over it cos the cycle continues and continues and continues which is why girls TRY and go on heartless like they dont give a f*ck which is also why i have so many links cos they dont know what else to do as its better then nothing BUT then they try and turn a link into a HUBBYbesidesdid i mention i like varietychoose a girl to slam for me is like ordering pizza"what toppings would you like with that sir?"erm"a big backoff fair skinned pretty toes and shoulder length hair, oooh oooh do you have that with a navy blue nighty with her own yard in bristol?""yes sir""do i get another one half price (a link a can pass tru on the way home in SWINDON AFTER i slammed the first one in bristol"yes sir that would be a 1/3 tank of petrol (which they contribute to)you get me now f kid

Guest roskie_07
cinemas is usually the one
only take your gash to the cinema if your no really one it and you wan't to mash it.Wifey material never get taken to cinema on first linkage no way

Guest roskie_07
only take your gash to the cinema if your no really one it and you wan't to mash it.Wifey material never get taken to cinema on first linkage no way
Why not?

Guest roskie_07

Think about how many chicks get taken to cinema on linkage. Cinema is some swag linkage. You can't even talk in there.On the first linkage you want a nice conversation with your link to get a good impression.Cinema linkage comes when you are in the relationship and then you can go there and be a bit kinky and beat in the back of the cinema.Cinema linkage>>>>>>deadoutBare bait linkage need to be outgoing on first linkage

My first date was alright. Could have gone better. Took her to a bar for drinks and convo. Hoewver, I always said that the girl I feel worthy of taking to a bar I would contemplate trying to go the serious route with her. Call it tight if you want, but if I'm just linking you, why should I bother spending money to feed you?

Why not?
the fact you asked that tells me ya single or ya man is cheating on you and you dont even know it or want to believe itYOUR A LINK truss me IF thats is how ya current man was going on OR you WAS a link THENsimilar to when girls are DATING guys lmfaoyou call it datingwe call it linkingyou say potatoei say patatahwhats the difference?

i hate linking fresh chicks and taking them straight to my yard for a session its so EMPTY how do you go on AFTER you finished cant be living like that no more i have to get something more from it now dont get me wrong i got links just for THAT but no more girls are being taken on in that manner now as its a waste of time i may as well be a stripper for cash cos im doing all the work with these chicks that let off first night with no wine and diningid rather spend money to go for a meal and have EXPLOSIVE sex then pay nothing to get a girl that lays on her backa girl wont go ALL OUT unless you get in her head and make her feel comfortable how much of her head have you got into and comfortable can she be if she comes ya yard and you mash it within minutesANSWER she aint comfortable and you know nothing bout her (not even if she is a freak) truss me she wanted an itch scratched and THAT is not worth my horse power and sweatall the mandem all the links you slammed the second you got them home or on a bed etc i have a question for youWAS THE SESSION MEMORABLE TO THE POINT THE SEX WAS OFF THE HOOKi bet you 9 out of 10 times it was at best AVERAGE and if it was good its cos she is just a hoe waiting to meet leslie

Cinema is a bit shitty for a first date, you're too wrapped up in the film, if it's good to talk to eachother and get to know one another, IMO the cinema is a date for long term couples.Restaurants is a no no for first dates too, nothing more of a turn off than seeing someone eat and I don't like people watching me eat when I've only known them a while.Sightseeing is probably the best thing for a first date, a nice walk round London or a nice park or something, that way you can talk without the awkwardness of eating infront of someone or the distractions of a movie.That's my opinion anyway, but I'm Ceazy and I'm an oddball.