FAO CAR HEADS

TAKE HEED

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah tru.I saw it rang the bre and linked him the same night so I didnt pay through Ebay but still, went to his ends wid a few bredrins cos you can never be too sure but it was all kriss, had no problems wid the whip since Feb. Breezed the MOT in record time too.
what sorta checks did you do on the car?did you also do a hpi check and all that?truesay it's likely i'll be purchasing my first car off gumtree or ebay or from auto trader...

Guest Black Tom
Yeah tru.I saw it rang the bre and linked him the same night so I didnt pay through Ebay but still, went to his ends wid a few bredrins cos you can never be too sure but it was all kriss, had no problems wid the whip since Feb. Breezed the MOT in record time too.
what sorta checks did you do on the car?did you also do a hpi check and all that?truesay it's likely i'll be purchasing my first car off gumtree or ebay or from auto trader...
U can do HPI online, so thats a minor, but if no money has exchanged hands before meetin then, u can go link and check it outThats what I done with mineLooking to get a compact, tt or c180 next

U can do HPI online, so thats a minor, but if no money has exchanged hands before meetin then, u can go link and check it outThats what I done with mineLooking to get a compact, tt or c180 next
All are going for decent prices as well.Some sexy cars right there.

rar bare man chattin sh*t on here...know the levels he wernt talkin bout no new shape check this1996 AUDI A3 1.8 Sport 3dr HatchbackPrice: ã265Features: 98,000 miles Manual Petrol 3 Door Hatchback 1996 Full Description: Glossary of TermsManual, 98,000 miles, sold sold. ã265. ONOTrade Seller: GORGContact number: 078162 44678 found it on auto trader still!!
Post a link for that ad?even a car that old would not cost that, i'm guessing the car is a cat d, non working or selling as partsthats the price ur looking to pay for a '96 micra
says its sold...obviously it aint gonna be mint but its not like those shape are expensive anyway....if mans are serious heres a link for a3's under ã2000.....http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_...earch_full.y=12if u spend around ã3000 u shud pick up a resonable oneNOTE if this is for a firt time car remember the insurance on this car will be stupid jus purely cos its an audi an its ur first car...bare this in mind...Adrian flux is defo the one for insurance in my opinion.

i wouldnt if i wer u there like the new golf mk4 on the roads evryone wiv a bit of change is gonna be pushing oneof those they are seriously the 3 baitist cars on road....if i wud save up more p's an get sumfin better....im saving up for series 1 bmw shub be me next year if i can get a descent insurance quote.

Guest Black Tom
All are going for decent prices as well.Some sexy cars right there.
Yeah I know, even though most my carless mates are sayin 2 allow a TT, but dont care ive always liked them from day, denim blue, sickC180's are a bit pricey, can never find them for a decent price and they are bit more bigger than the other 2, but still sickCompact is just sick imo, looks so sleek and u can get them for decent money, i want to SE it has 2 be

Guest Black Tom
i wouldnt if i wer u there like the new golf mk4 on the roads evryone wiv a bit of change is gonna be pushing oneof those they are seriously the 3 baitist cars on road....if i wud save up more p's an get sumfin better....im saving up for series 1 bmw shub be me next year if i can get a descent insurance quote.
U gettin the new 1 series, one with 3 doorsYeah its bait them 3, but I like them and aint really feeling anything else, was considering a 147

Nice.Like sitting in a moving cloud.

U gettin the new 1 series, one with 3 doorsYeah its bait them 3, but I like them and aint really feeling anything else, was considering a 147
boy dont know about 3 door there only on the '07 plates but i'll hav 2 see wat its sayin next year...hmmm 147 is probs worse than the others...u fort about gettin an 07 astra? they do the badman finance package ã2000 deposite and its urs pay 0%apr on the rest over 3 years i think...u can get free years insurance if ur 25+ and its the same for the corsa but the insurance is 21+ (thats wat my boy jus got) i'm feelin them an boy its an 07 plate...i know its no merc but truss black sport one is doing it...thats my back up whip if bmw flops...wifey wants a 206cc said i'd go halfs if she gets a black one so i can drive it aswell (for them sunny days f*ck it)they go for like ã4500-ã6000.

Guest Black Tom
boy dont know about 3 door there only on the '07 plates but i'll hav 2 see wat its sayin next year...hmmm 147 is probs worse than the others...u fort about gettin an 07 astra? they do the badman finance package ã2000 deposite and its urs pay 0%apr on the rest over 3 years i think...u can get free years insurance if ur 25+ and its the same for the corsa but the insurance is 21+ (thats wat my boy jus got) i'm feelin them an boy its an 07 plate...i know its no merc but truss black sport one is doing it...thats my back up whip if bmw flops...wifey wants a 206cc said i'd go halfs if she gets a black one so i can drive it aswell (for them sunny days f*ck it)they go for like ã4500-ã6000.
How much are 1 series going forNah I dont do finance normally, but im 26 and what u just said sounds decent

Boy u must have money, I aint finding a 1 series less than 10g
boy iv got jus under ã5000 saved an i should get about ã4000 for my polo so bit more saving an like i sed a nice quote an it shub happen.....the finance isnt real finance tho cos u dont pay intrest...if i was gonna buy that an i had the cash all there id still take out the finance an put the doe in an account and clock up sum intrest (abbey national are doin it wiv the savers account right now 8%!!) i'd do that ur lucky ur that old that years free insurance is you!!!

Guest Black Tom
nah i did mean 4 bills, was expectin it 2 bait be a write off but fixedi cn get fresh a3's for like 6 bill but id have 2 completely double up as sum1 else, f*ckin long.mite hav 2 jus get a 147 nex spring an dodge insurance for a while
U can get a a3 for 6bills, pm me if u aint gassing

Every car I've bought that needed MOT failed pitifully.Profit. What polo have you got? Colour, year and specs?
i upped a pic the other day wiv my new rims on....its a mk4 6n2 x reg (2000 plate) its a 1.4 its black 3dr 29000 miles on the clock i paid ã3500 for it but hav made an will make more mods 2 it so its worth more (RS4 rims 17" new springs an lowerd 30mm custom exhaust has a pioneer bluetooth stereo and 2 amps and a sub and new door speakers...getting tints an de baging front grill and moding bonnet...oh and gettin a new induction kit) now i know it aint much but its pretty sick for a 1st car...and it was the best fing i cud get without gettin raped for insurance i pay ã1400 fully comp and thats wiv no claims bonus.why do u ask? lol

Every car I've bought that needed MOT failed pitifully.Profit. What polo have you got? Colour, year and specs?
i upped a pic the other day wiv my new rims on....its a mk4 6n2 x reg (2000 plate) its a 1.4 its black 3dr 29000 miles on the clock i paid ã3500 for it but hav made an will make more mods 2 it so its worth more (RS4 rims 17" new springs an lowerd 30mm custom exhaust has a pioneer bluetooth stereo and 2 amps and a sub and new door speakers...getting tints an de baging front grill and moding bonnet...oh and gettin a new induction kit) now i know it aint much but its pretty sick for a 1st car...and it was the best fing i cud get without gettin raped for insurance i pay ã1400 fully comp and thats wiv no claims bonus.why do u ask? lol
I was just checking its specs. I'm looking to cop a polo but this is too old for what I want. I like what you've added to it though.

You can't get the old shape A3 in 1.4 guise FACT, the current shape now yes.The 1 series imo are way over priced, you could get a decent BM coupe for that kina money...they look like the old monopoly boot too biggrin.gif . For a BMW theres nothing prestigious about them, your better off buying a mk5 golf.

You can't get the old shape A3 in 1.4 guise FACT, the current shape now yes.The 1 series imo are way over priced, you could get a decent BM coupe for that kina money...they look like the old monopoly boot too biggrin.gif . For a BMW theres nothing prestigious about them, your better off buying a mk5 golf.
your seriously comparing a series 1 to a f*ckin mk5 golf?!?!?f*ck off id rather a series 1 over that of an old bmw coupe...an how much is a series 1 ? ã10000 how much is a mk5 golf?? OK THEN!!