FHH '07

Guest Black Tom

Im baffed, how can man offer me MY OWN guy 4 a next one of MY rappers. Then i click on mans label and hes got a NEXT one of MY rappers?And hes got bare other guys rappers on his label, whats going on with that? Hmm
ahh so its you. yeah, how come you have wiseintelligence on your label when i signed them as free agents. he's also on my label. so i offered him to you for pharoah
I signed him as a free agent aswell and i swear u got Lil Wyte who is also on my label. Most of ur guys are on other peoples labels wagwarn 4 that?Also that was a swag trade LMAO

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im baffed, how can man offer me MY OWN guy 4 a next one of MY rappers. Then i click on mans label and hes got a NEXT one of MY rappers?And hes got bare other guys rappers on his label, whats going on with that? Hmm
ahh so its you. yeah, how come you have wiseintelligence on your label when i signed them as free agents. he's also on my label. so i offered him to you for pharoah
I signed him as a free agent aswell and i swear u got Lil Wyte who is also on my label. Most of ur guys are on other peoples labels wagwarn 4 that?Also that was a swag trade LMAO
thats some BS then.. they need to sort it out. lol.. so u clocked the deal. u can have WI actually im getting rid of him cos he doesnt fit my label's image, im also firing his AnR..

Incorporated: August 11, 2007 Owner: hiphopterroristo Description: No description provided... Awards: None Citations: None RosterArtist Name Current Salary Benzino $200,000.00 66.66 David Banner $25,000,000.00 100.00 DJ Khaled $45,000,000.00 100.00 Trey Songz $10,500,000.90 HOLD UP HOW DID HE GET MORE THAN 70MILLWHEN HE STARTED TODAY?

BAREFACED JACKWHORES received a citation for foul-play as deemed by the League Commissioner. This information is available to the public on BAREFACED JACKWHORES's profile. (08/11/07 @ 3:42 PM)true say received a citation for foul-play as deemed by the League Commissioner. This information is available to the public on true say's profile. (08/11/07 @ 3:38 PM)
biggrin.gif:D:DHmm, I wonder what this is?true say's profile = http://www.fantasyhiphop.com/profile.php?c...el&id=25658