Why don't you think we'll win the title next season?

Buc Nasty

Guest bj penn
getting into the opponents box with options to scoreSomething we done last season but failed to score but now we have eduardo , so your point is ?running at the defence in the final 3rd.Rosicky , Hleb , Eboue , Clichy do this through balls leading to goal scoring chancesEvery attacker we got does this

[running at the defence in the final 3rd.Rosicky , Hleb , Eboue , Clichy do this Every attacker we got does this
hardly anyone does thisthats where the problems startall that passing on the edge of the boxbullshitonly clichy and eboue can dobut it should be the wingers doing so

[running at the defence in the final 3rd.Rosicky , Hleb , Eboue , Clichy do this Every attacker we got does this
hardly anyone thisthats where the problems startall that passing on the edge of the boxbullshitonly clichy and eboue can dobut it should be the wingers doing so
Spot on. Are only real penatration with/without the ball comes from are fullbacks.Wheres are winger who can provide a different option Wenger? biggrin.gif

Rahh bare negativity on these boards!I can't believe manz are drawing conclusions about how we look in a couple of pre-season tourneys in comparison to an entire season last year, you can only draw so much from the Emirates and Amsterdam tourneys and boy we won them both. Its like the community shield game yesterday, how much bearing will that have on United and Chelsea's season? I until the big KO on Sunday and after a few games in I will reserve judgement but im more than optimistic as long as we get off to a good start and we can steer clear of injuries i think we can mount a serious title challenege, RVP is the one, the signs are showing is he will bag hatful this season. I refuse to accept we will not improve on last season. I would be more worried if I was a Chelsea fan they got nuff manz out already and we haven't even kicked a ball yet.