Who feels sorry for....

Libertine

Guest Scorpzz
its a job i guess. the one i hate is when they hold the paper towels for you.. like i cant get it myself, bringing nigerian antics into clubs.
Lol they guy in some club in ilford ALWAYS does this whenever I go to the toilet there, f*cking annoying.

Guest Removal Man
At Kingston works one of them bathroom guys was funny in a wierd way. I wash up after a piss as you do and thought "why not" and decided to get some aftershave I was DRUNK and man starts spraying all over saying "I will make it p*ssy killer" and then gives me some sprays right on my crotch.I was drunk so I thought nothing of it till I left the toilets and thought to myself "what the f*ck!"
LMAO u got take advantage of there son

I use the soap and the paper towels. I only pay if I take a lolly which I rarely do. I use the aftershave if they have mine because it's underrated and I like the fact that they appreciate it.Allow paying for soap though. I just say safe and walk out. I always laugh when they chief up guys that try duck without paying for aftershave. Grabbing their arm and saying "you pay me" and the idiots pay like they don't know that it's supposed to be optional.

LOL these guys give me jokes.me and my bredrin backed "beef" for one of them when one white guy started hyping in the toilets. He gave us free lollies and we then broke into a medley of akon mama africa.true stories

some of them r proper idiots got kicked out of shoutI swear on my life my nose was running so i go into the cubicle to blow my nosewhen i come out my man was coming up to about he dont like to see his fellow black brothers taking drugs I tried explain to him i wernt taking coke or nothing and i would not bother for a shitty club like that then every time i went toilet man would preech to me and the thing is that use to be my hangout every friday after sport zone i will go thereand the guy at minstry got me kicked out saying i was doing coke in the cubicle when i wernt man called security they forced me to open the door put me in a cab and sent me hom i had a belly ache