Sign in to follow this  
Guest StabiloBossman

Couldnt Fuckin Sleep Yesterday

Guest StabiloBossman

It was Just To Fukin Hot!!!!!!!!!Now i feel wrecked and loads of werk needs doin and i seriously cant be f*cked, Anyone else sufferin?

Guest Durrty Boi

i slept f*ckin gooodwoke up too early doehad like 6 hours sleep

Guest I.B.Blackman

i sleep in the loft extension initso man was bare hotd thin dt takes d piss isif i sleep t-off i gt a cold in the A.M.covered up, i wake up in sweatno win situation

Guest Seriouss

I'm f*cked. I didnt get to sleep until about 5am and I had to get up at 7.30.Why do I always do it? Why am I such a c*nt? When will I learn?!

Guest StabiloBossman
I'm f*cked. I didnt get to sleep until about 5am and I had to get up at 7.30.Why do I always do it? Why am I such a c*nt? When will I learn?!
Y u go bed dat late seriousssss

Guest Seriouss
Y u go bed dat late seriousssss
I was drinking biggrin.gifI'm stoooooopid, I feel like dying today. Someone get me back on the rails.

Guest Durrty Boi

i can actually sleep through most thingscold is the best thoughlike on a winter night when u go bed n jus curl up n sleepno femaleits brilliant

yeh winter its easy to go into comatose mode and wake up feel the cold when u go to have a wee wee and go sleep for abither 4hrs+

looooooli do actually prefer the cold to english hotlast 2 nights have been terribleor maybe normal hours sleep