Bashment/Dancehall Reggae Thread

Numero001

Numero ( or anyone else), if you have these tunes or know there names please( excuse me for any mistakes):Assassin -- sissy. And any other tunes on that riddem and riddem namesomeone on chorus '' Hyprocrit a talk''movado chorus '' Barl dem a barl....''movado lyric ''she want me, squeeze de breast like de trigger of me gun, f*ck hard ..backwards mek she come''

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Numero ( or anyone else), if you have these tunes or know there names please( excuse me for any mistakes):Assassin -- sissy. And any other tunes on that riddem and riddem namesomeone on chorus '' Hyprocrit a talk''movado chorus '' Barl dem a barl....''movado lyric ''she want me, squeeze de breast like de trigger of me gun, f*ck hard ..backwards mek she come''
Sissy is on the Silver Screen riddim. Best tunes on that are TOK - No Man, Cham - Conscience and Busy Signal - Believe Mi Nuh Man. Alaine's piece is cool as well 'If I Give You Love'That hypocrit's ah talk song was in my head today and I cant rememeber what song it is. I think its a Cham tuneMavado tunes are called Bawl Dem A Bawl on the Bill Back riddim and Squeeze Breast on the Bluetooth Riddim. I have all of them and will upload laterI'm gonna lick this thread with some big tunes, Mavado - Brown Bottle and some next new tunes

Am I the only person who doesn't like Mavado? His style is just annoying, but that video does look good compared to most I've seen come out of JA.Channel U need to start putting the good dancehall videos on their playlist though, they don't seem to like representing dancehall with good quality.
I THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE STILL.

Am I the only person who doesn't like Mavado? His style is just annoying, but that video does look good compared to most I've seen come out of JA.Channel U need to start putting the good dancehall videos on their playlist though, they don't seem to like representing dancehall with good quality.
The only people that shouldnt like Mavado are Mothers Against Guns

The only people that shouldnt like Mavado are Mothers Against Guns
Movado and Munga are the best in Dancehall atm.No qualms.He must be the only one.Even my mum likes Movado

Mavado - Squeeze Breast (Bloetooth)/Twice A Day (Chromium)
Wow!!The amount of gaps in that tune is disgusting Lol.All this time i been singing along i never realised how nasty them two tunes actually are Looool.

Been meaning to upload these from when the thread started but laziness and lack of patience took over. Anyway. Truesay im ored imma do this for ulot. Most of you should have anyway.Movado - Twice A DayMovado - Force It UpMovado - Dark Again RiddimMovado - They Fear MeIf anyone wants any songs uploaded im sure me Numero or others can supply.

The Brown Bottle is on a riddim called Dark Shadow. There is also a riddim called Shadow which has Busy Signal's - Man Strapped and Vybz Cartel - My Gun. The Dark Shadow is my fave of the two. As well as Brown Bottle, Cartel has a tune called My Scheme.Both riddims are produced by the 18 year old super hit-maker Steven "Di Genius" McGregorFor the cultural fans, Queen Ifrica is doing this ting right now. Her, Pressure and Tarrus Riley are the ones right about now

Last few weeks/months been a lil slow for new tunes of any quality. this year so far has been decent for tunes (MUNGA & MOVADO) having most of the bangers.but certain tunes aint got the push/air time on radio or cluds they should have.tunes like room ram, stop your noise etc never got pushed enuff.

Bit of an oldish track from summer, but this is a badman gal tune. f*ck Follow My Lead this is how badman make girl tunesMavado - Force It Up (Operation Torpedo riddim)These next two riddims were produced by Steven "Di Genius" McGregor and are fresh tunes that are running tings nowVybz Cartel - My Gun (Shadow riddim)Vybz Cartel - My Scheme (Dark Shadow riddim)

Thoguht I'd bless the thread with some videos. Show you that them beaten up quality ones on Ch U arent the only videos we do. Some new, some not so new, but all big tunes IMO and if they aint in yours, then check yourselfAnger Management Medley (Daseca)Munga - Flippin Rhymes/Bad Mi BornBanner Riddim Medley (Wine Pon It - Munga)Busy Signal - These Are The F*cking Days (Daseca) Hear how we make a HH sounding beat and rip itBusy Signal - Nah Go A Jail (Jam 2). Hear how we make another HH sounding beat and rip it. This was the Jah Cure anthem.Bugle - What I'm Gonna Do. Another big song depicting the ongoings in the garrison. Beenie Man - Back It Up. Hated this song, but the gyal dem loved it so...! Go to the beat of the bass drum and your goodBeenie Man feat Barbee - Give It Up. What would be justa publicity stunt in the Western world is real sh*t in yard. This is the girl that he's meant to have cheated on his wife with that forced the big scandal on radioVybz Cartel - Wine Pan UFor the Culture fansPressure - Love and Affection. Expect to see this on Ch U in the months weh ah fawadTarrus Riley - She's RoyalAlaine - Sacrifice (Don Carleon). She one of the best singers in Jamaica right nowTessane Chin - Hideaway. Another one of the top vocalists in Jamaica and yes she is JamaicanTami Chynn - Over and Over Again. Older (I think) sister of Tessanne.

Anyone hear bout Ja cures release?An internationally acclaimed reggae star has been banned from Britain following his release from prison after serving a jail sentence for rape and robbery.Home Office officials are understood to have barred Jah Cure from entry as his presence would not 'be conducive to the public good'.The Jamaican Rastafarian singer â dubbed the new Bob Marley â was due to arrive here this month to perform a series of near sell-out concerts including two at the Brixton Academy.Plans for his visit angered some women's rights groups and campaigners who said it would be an insult to victims of rape.The singer â who has released four albums, three of them recorded in jail â has always maintained his innocence and his supporters say he has served his sentence.Cure, 29, was released from prison in July after serving eight years of a 12-year sentence for robbing and then raping a woman at gunpoint.He was arrested in 1998 after a night out in the Jamaican resort of Montego Bay.A local woman identified him as someone who had raped and robbed her at gunpoint.Cure vowed he had never seen her before.The singer, whose real name is Siccature Alcock, was convicted in 1999.He had just started a recording career and, while in jail, released three best-selling albums which netted him a multi-million pound fortune.The decision to bar the reggae star is believed to have been approved at the highest level, but organisers of the tour appear to have been taken by surprise.A spokeswoman for the Brixton Academy said it had not been informed.Promoter Emma Sirius of Sirius Energy Productions Productions said: "It would be very sad if he could not come especially at this time in London when a lot of black youth are looking to someone like Jah Cure as an incentive to get them onto a better path."Irrespective of whether he is innocent or not he has served his sentence and he is an inspirational figure for young people."He is part of the peace in the streets campaign. All he does is spread goodness."Campaigners against his visit are expected to welcome the decision.Paulette Coombs, who was the victim of a rape attack in Jamaica in the Nineties, said she planned to stage a protest against the singer if he arrived in Britain.She told The Voice newspaper: "Jah Cure has been released early from prison to tour and make millions. He is able to move on with his life.Who cares about the young woman he raped? How does she ever recover from her ordeal?"Elsa Hill of Justice for Women said: "He makes a point of saying he is innocent but if he came here this would be another string to the bow of men's groups who say women are responsible for making malicious allegations of rape."The case has echoes of Mike Tyson's visit seven years ago. The boxer and convicted rapist was allowed entry by Home Secretary Jack Straw.One women's charity went to court in an unsuccessful attempt to overturn his decision.