Kanye West 1 - 0 Fiddy Cent

Young £

Guest Durrty Boi

he's so deparate right now for promo he's pissed Kanye aint doin nuffin to help promote himu know what, i feel to buy a Kanye album or 2 from the US just to make sure dude can go platinum in his first weekn i dnt even listen to Kanye, jus dnt want 50 to get a big head

he's so deparate right now for promo he's pissed Kanye aint doin nuffin to help promote himu know what, i feel to buy a Kanye album or 2 from the US just to make sure dude can go platinum in his first weekn i dnt even listen to Kanye, jus dnt want 50 to get a big head
I guarantee you a lot of people are gonna buy the 'Ye album out of sheer resentment for 50. Thing is, 50 Cent is giving KANYE more promotion if anything.

HHNLive.com has confirmed with the Kanye West camp that his new album "Graduation" has not been pushed back and will still be released Sept. 11th.Erroneous reports by websites such as Mediatakeout.com and HipHopGame.com stated that Kanye's new album had been pushed back, with additional details being provided by MediaTakeout.com saying that the push back was a result of wanting to avoid negative publicity going head to head with 50 Cent. These reports are completely false.Kanye West's new album, "Graduation", is in stores and online Sept. 11th. The album features the singles "Stronger" and "Can't Tell Me Nothing".and50 Cent said earlier this week that he's retiring his solo career if Kanye West's new album sells more than his when they are both released on September 11th.Well, if iTunes pre-orders are any indication, it looks like 50's gonna be gone for good!Despite the fact that they are both getting comparable promotion in a prime spot of the iTunes store, Kanye's pre-order sales are far outselling 50. Kanye's new album, Graduation, is #3 on the iTunes Top Albums chart without even being released yet! His 1st single, Stronger, is #2 on the iTunes Top Songs chart. Meanwhile, 50's Curtis is way behind at #9, And not even White soul brotha #1 Justin Timberlake has been able to help 50 get his single, Ayo Technology, to higher than #10.Despite all of this, 50 still continues to talk smack, this time about MTV. 50 is less than pleased about MTV's ranking of the top-ten MC's in which he was listed he #8. He tells Complex Magazine: "MTV can suck my d*ck. Nah, like I could say whatever I want. If I want to be an a**hole, idiot, I could just say whatever I want. You know what I mean, like, I'm just doing this as an example, because I don't really mean literally MTV could—I could say it, like MTV could say that that's their favorite artist, because that's one person's opinion. Whoever they said, "Can you go out and set up this list for us." That's their opinion who they put in this—they put Game number 3 when I wrote the 3 singles that created him. What does that mean? That I'm number 3? Because you're not in to me this week, I get a chance to sit in the number 8 spot but the project that I created is number 3."