Sign in to follow this  
O.Man

FAO Doctor, Kurious, or any1 that blazes

whats this gray stuff on my green, looks like mould, read up on it due to being moist. the buds didn't look like this! i was lettin it dry out!can i smoke it?

yogurt? i don't get it, i don't want to smoke some next fungus, althougth sayin that mushrooms are fungi

just smoke it,its like the yogurt of the drug world
Loland dunno, i doubt it, if it cuz it hasnt been dried out properly then i dont think u can get rid of it (it might just be the crystals)when i was in jamaica i went in the sea and forgot i had a fat bag of weed in my pocket, had 2 leave it for a day 2 dry out, and it still wanst completely dry but i still smoked it and it done the job

yogurt? i don't get it, i don't want to smoke some next fungus, althougth sayin that mushrooms are fungi
he means how yogurt is basicly off milk like cheese

can f*ck up ur lungs smoking mouldy green i heard any way
all the green f*cks ya up nowadays anyway, its all the chemicalised sh*t, not good smokin green from this country anymore

f*cks sake
lol just smoke itif ur a regular smoker ur lungs are already f*cked, so it wont do much difference, maybe just fry ur brains sum more (but the skunk in this country does this anyway)

kinda, its kinda dusty like, and the green don't smell that po anymore, and its got a bit of a next smell

ju grow it yrselfan like the guy sedur f*cked from smoking uk green ne wayz so just blaze it str8 is wat i wud doany more tampering url probly kill of wat precious thc u can get from it