The Spurs Thread

Dadinho

lol @ people (arsenal fans) seriously believing Jol wanted to sell Berbatov following the Sunderland game? That he didn't pick Bent in the first game as a "snub to Comolli"? That the usually mild mannered Defoe had a "screaming match" with him after the Derby game? That the players are "increasingly puzzled" by his tactics?I could go on, but the statements from players such as Robbo, Keane and Bent seem to reflect the truth to me.And even if there is a modicum of truth in any of the claims, it does the club no credit to leak/spin them. Arguments happen at the top of every successful company.
We believe it as much as you believe Fabregas going Madrid & Wenger going Barcelona...
What you doing back?You are like little bitch in this thread asking to get slewed.Piss off....
I support Arsenal, you all support Tottenham... Slew?! Piss off... *chuckles as he moves to the next reply*

lol @ people (arsenal fans) seriously believing Jol wanted to sell Berbatov following the Sunderland game? That he didn't pick Bent in the first game as a "snub to Comolli"? That the usually mild mannered Defoe had a "screaming match" with him after the Derby game? That the players are "increasingly puzzled" by his tactics?I could go on, but the statements from players such as Robbo, Keane and Bent seem to reflect the truth to me.And even if there is a modicum of truth in any of the claims, it does the club no credit to leak/spin them. Arguments happen at the top of every successful company.
We believe it as much as you believe Fabregas going Madrid & Wenger going Barcelona...
LMAOHow can Fabs agree terms with Real madrid and them tell them i can't leave arsenal to fight relegation battle?!Next year his goooone, mark my words.Guy needs to move to a big club.f*ck out of this topic. I swear you man are so lucky you got your own secret section.
Lol, you dont think before you type... At least Rsonist thinks 50% of the time.

Oh & believe it or not I did come in here to ask...So Tottenham fans do you think everything that happen in the last week will turn out to be a positive or negative thing, come season end?You know siege mentality and all that...Or just a massive c*ck up thats going to run & run...

Dimitar Berbatov and Gareth Bale are both fit for the game against Manchester United.It was believed that Berbatov wouldn't be fit for a couple of weeks, but he looks set to be in the squad for the trip to Old Trafford.Gareth Bale played a part in the Welsh squad during the week and he too should fit for selection.Jol told Setanta: "Berbatov was fine today so there`s no problem with him, Bale is fit for selection as well because I was happy with his 45 minutes for the Wales national team."
biggrin.gif:D:D

jol saying "i dont have any favourtism, defoe is the best finsher around the box in england, berbatov is the most skillful, but robbie is skipper and scoring goals"SKEEEEEEEN.

jol saying "i dont have any favourtism, defoe is the best finsher around the box in england, berbatov is the most skillful, but robbie is skipper and scoring goals"SKEEEEEEEN.
SORRY JOL, DONT BELEIVE YA.U THINK DEFOE IS sh*t AND KEANE IS SHOWER AND UR WRONG!

defoe is a better striker than keane.no arguement...if keane cant score a good goal he wont score at all.and jol sayin defoes the only one not to sign a new contract...... but why would he if he aint getting games....keane has been sh*t all 3 games.... defoe still doesnt get a look in....

but when keane was out and defoe was playing with berbatov week in week out everybody was saying the same things about the partership between him and berbatov as they said about berbs and keane later on in the season...berbatov links up play, bent links up play, keane links up play, how about some one that will actully finish that play.

hell go in jan if he doesnt sign anyway...