The Spurs Thread

Dadinho

Can Kaboul play there?That could prove to be a masterstroke that could save ur season & aid u in ur quest for 4th.Hes strong, athletic, from what I've seen comfortable on the deck..Tanner for manager biggrin.gif:D
I would have put King there, but when fit, him and Dawson are excellent at the back together.And from what i have heard, and seen from both matches, Kaboul can defintely play at DM.Jol will never ever play this though. *sigh*

Your 20th.Hleb's scored more goals than your whole team.& your defence is Chimbonda, Gardner, Rocha & StalteriI could never lose ANY battle you nerd.
WOW...I REALLY DIDN'T COMPREHEND WHAT IT WOULD MEAN FOR ARSENAL FANS FOR SPURS TO LOOSE TWO SUCESSIVE GAMES....HLEB HAS SCORED MORE GOALS THEN OUR WHOLE TEAM....... THAT'S DESPERATE.LOL AT ALL THESE GUNNERS OVER THE MOON ABOUT A 2-3 GAME LOSING STREAK....CANT BELEIEVE THIS.... U LOT REALLY FEEL THE THREAT OF SPURS THIS SEASON .

Your 20th.Hleb's scored more goals than your whole team.& your defence is Chimbonda, Gardner, Rocha & StalteriI could never lose ANY battle you nerd.
WOW...I REALLY DIDN'T COMPREHEND WHAT IT WOULD MEAN FOR ARSENAL FANS FOR SPURS TO LOOSE TWO SUCESSIVE GAMES....HLEB HAS SCORED MORE GOALS THEN OUR WHOLE TEAM....... THAT'S DESPERATE.LOL AT ALL THESE GUNNERS OVER THE MOON ABOUT A 2-3 GAME LOSING STREAK....CANT BELEIEVE THIS.... U LOT REALLY FEEL THE THREAT OF SPURS THIS SEASON .
Kettle. Black.We lost two games in a week last season and you was ready to dust off your cup bus and use it to celebrate...

Kettle. Black.We lost two games in a week last season and you was ready to dust off your cup bus and use it to celebrate...
Ogsta, allow TF, he has been waiting all summer for us to loose 2 games so he can say we are eating "humble pie"He is lost.Give him 4 months and he will be slicing his wrists again.And on a side note, TF can you please f*ck off outta this thread now, after 3 days of the same cusses you are beyond being extremely boring.

Its your current defence. When did I say it was first choice?! Next time, slap your forehead then actually read again rather then type and you might then understand and save us both time.Rsonist your a mug, cos in 4 months time I'll still be stating the facts which will reflect better on my team than yours, then we'll see who's lost...

I'm not comment on sillyness anymore.When Arsenal slip though, ima make a big deal out of it. Just as you are doing now so enjoy while you can.You should be banned from this thread as well TF
You make a big deal out of it anyway! Like I said we lost 2 games on the bounce last season & you all did...Thats the WHOLE point.I said all I had to say but you guys kept coming with excuses, when the tables are turned I'll humble & take it silently cos I know I'll have the last laugh cos your Spurs supporteors, so do whatever.

I personally never actually made such a big deal.Your season did finish in 10 days though, much bigger thing than us losing our first two games of the season.I'll make a big deal out of it this time.
I cant remember your previous screen names, so I dunno but if you say so then fair enough.Yeah it did finish but in the grand scheme, we still had a better season than you cos we finished higher and won the same amount of trophies... So remember that when making a big deal, cos like I said with Tottenham fans I'm relaxed cos in my mind I'll always see me having the last laugh.As for you Rsonist your comments get ignored by me cos we ALL know you are the first in line when the roles are reversed, so your hypocrisy is laughable. However I'm out of here now cos in a couple of hours your probably have the same amount of points as us (I enjoyed it while it lasted) but if you dont, well BOY! Don't login tonight...

Juande Ramos to Spurs?http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/...lo/1027182.htmlIn Spanish and some guy came on another forum saying that Jol is being replaced due to not being tactically aware.--------------------------

Someone else just posted this on another Spurs forum...There's also talk of Ramos to Spurs on the Marca website - although Ramos apparently denies meeting anyone. Anyone speak Spanish?http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/...lo/1027182.html
--------------
Apparently it was John Alexander (Spurs club secretary) at the same hotel as Ramos - funnily enough he's in charge of drawing up the contracts. I'm really not liking the sound of this.Watching spanish TV (Antenna3). They have the build-up to the Spanish supercup (Charity Shield (TTCRTTEFS) (TTCRTTEFS) in spain) second leg in Madrid between R Madrid and Sevilla.On the news Reel as Sevilla arrive into Madrid they are met with Spurs representatives to discuss the possible signing of Juande Ramos. (this was live)Whether it happens or not I can't say but they are in Madrid at this moment.I have no reason why to bullshit you and I don't know who the reps are... just that the media made a direct reference to this.

What did i say about Jenas?2 games cold, then always 1 game hot.He was immense today, as was Huddlestone and Taarabt.We just lacked width and Lee and Routledge gave us that, thank f*ck. Never seen a team dominated so badly at WHL for quite sum time, Derby will go down, people think we have problems, lol....This result sets us up nicely for Man Utd, and with Dawson and Lennon probably back for that game it could be quite interesting.