The Spurs Thread

Dadinho

What did i say about Jenas?2 games cold, then always 1 game hot.He was immense today, as was Huddlestone and Taarabt.We just lacked width and Lee and Routledge gave us that, thank f*ck. Never seen a team dominated so badly at WHL for quite sum time, Derby will go down, people think we have problems, lol....This result sets us up nicely for Man Utd, and with Dawson and Lennon probably back for that game it could be quite interesting.
IV'E AINT HEARD ANYTHING TO SUGGEST LENNON WOULD BE BACK IN A WEEK.

What did i say about Jenas?2 games cold, then always 1 game hot.He was immense today, as was Huddlestone and Taarabt.We just lacked width and Lee and Routledge gave us that, thank f*ck. Never seen a team dominated so badly at WHL for quite sum time, Derby will go down, people think we have problems, lol....This result sets us up nicely for Man Utd, and with Dawson and Lennon probably back for that game it could be quite interesting.
IV'E AINT HEARD ANYTHING TO SUGGEST LENNON WOULD BE BACK IN A WEEK.
Jol has said end of August.26th August is the end of August.50/50

Regarding the new manager comment, to be honest its needed to take us to the next level.However, there is no way we should get rid of Jol after what he's done for us. We should put him as coach like when he first came to us under Santini.

Darren Bent was mocking with his PASSING and people said he can only score goals and thats it. If Bent starts games and plays full games he will bang in goals for fun Jol just needs 2 have faith in him and give him the chance. Huddlestone has always looked a good player and I have always rated Routledge. Taarabt whatever his name is has impressed me evrytime he\'s played.Jol shouldn\'t be replaced atleast let him have his full strength squad before making judgementsDerby are so swagSpurs are gonna get duppied when we play them, Tevez is going 2 mock

Regarding the new manager comment, to be honest its needed to take us to the next level.However, there is no way we should get rid of Jol after what he's done for us. We should put him as coach like when he first came to us under Santini.
LMAO @ thinking he would take Coach after being manager

There is something happening at Spurs at the moment. Yesterday after Steed scored the first goal. At first I thought the whole team went over to celebrate with Jol from my seat in Paxton. However on MoTD it was clear they were celebrating with the 'dropped' Zokora and ignoring the manager.At the final whistle, Jol went straight down the tunnel, normally he comes onto the pitch to greet the players, particularly after a good win. On TV highlights he looked drawn and tired, a man under immense pressure.Ramos said Spurs offials were coincidentally in the same hotel in Spain - Seville or Madrid?? Why would they be there? Who was there?Changes are coming I think, and I think Jol is going.
Interesting.....

Its come to the point for the board that we have no time to waste.This was the year for us to break into top 4. Any sign of us not achieving and it leads them to panic.Whats this talk about Comolli and Jol not getting on? Not a good look at all. Hopefully we won't waste our time trying to get a new manager, time which we could use to trying to buy players that we actually need.

Jol is the one, when was the last time we finished 5th twice in a row only thing some times he make some bad decisions, im glad he dropped Zokora because he wernt gona drop Jenas. Huddlestone showed what he can do when he has the ball passes are too grim and he can take free kicks better than Jenas, more on point in stead of tryin to float them in.The same team should start against Man u but swap Routledge for Adel