Theres a 36 pager (Bye Bye ICE)

Guest Watch My sig

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnTheBaptist
icey is my favourite window cleaner i was gunnin him from way back and none of you had my back but its cooli still stand my statementHE IS A d*ckHEADany skunk smoking d*ckhead that wears a hood in his living room
FACE f*ckING OFFhow dare you i was there thru thick and thin when you was waring Ice and i got banned a number of times cos of thisyou nah rember?

icey is my favourite window cleaner i was gunnin him from way back and none of you had my back but its cooli still stand my statementHE IS A d*ckHEADany skunk smoking d*ckhead that wears a hood in his living room
FACE f*ckING OFFhow dare you i was there thru thick and thin when you was waring Ice and i got banned a number of times cos of thisyou nah rember?
yeah i rememberi THINKbut the thing with you isi hate a p*ssy but i RESPECT a p*ssy that stays in his placeTAKE NOTE

Guest JohnTheBaptist
yeah i rememberi THINKbut the thing with you isi hate a p*ssy but i RESPECT a p*ssy that stays in his placeTAKE NOTE
Blood.dont go there.

Guest JohnTheBaptist
LMAOJohn, you need to take out face off for this insolence.
He better tread carefully or he'll get ended, me nah allow blasphemy in my presence.

im not even interested in him he is just such a beggy beggy character that wants to be meyou can tell he wears bare lot29 garms and fake new eras from asian man in edmonton and stunts like a g cos he listens to skepta.he is a truly laughable guy that swears at his mother and lives in a house that has a carpet that has been there from DAY with bare reebok classic footprintsits a sad case and i blame his motherhe would LOVE to have me as a brother but the closest he will get is by one of my uncles slammin his mum and being a father figure and on the way he MAY meet methats itguys like him are statisticsEND OF

Guest Dr. Doom

It is rather ironic. I wish to name call Ice a c*nt but now feel as if I can not due to the fact that he is no longer with us (RIP). Ice, you were a c*nt at times, and at other times you were a rather jovial man. I would not have wanted him to get banned (and I can say this without being accused of e-sucking now that he has) but maybe a brief spell as a normal user among the pit bulls of vip2 would have done him some good.

iceberg i know ya reading thisand i know ya rwd pals are too and cutting and pastingrwd is now what 2sgforum WASand you are now finally seen by everyone what i have seen you as FROM DAYi was never one that bredded youya funny at times and you make me laughbut ya still a prickNEVER FORGET THE TIME YOU WAS BREDDING ME IN THAT ROADSIDE GS TOPICyou said and i quote"FACE OFF IS f*ckING SICK"you said this when you had a pic of THANOS in your sigi have a good memorybut i dont have a long enough d*ck for YOU to swing on so NEVER try and bred me again you f*ckin failurei dont even know ya colourbut im sure ya mum is WHITEor MIXED RACEinfact the more i think of it im sure this is herl_efcf743621ac4dbc8294663d69747d71.jpg1452716721_l.jpgl_eb7926140d131f5423211cdbccc69610.jpgand here she is PARRING with CHRONIC who is from your bits so its not hard to believe that this is ya mother or the kind of woman ya mother istell her to get some more morgan heritage and some beres hammond then she will be a bit more blackloli know ya punchin ya screen right now cos ya cant do sh*tyou professional FAILURE