IS IT GHOSTING SEASON?

cityofgod

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be honest i dont agree with ghosting heads,but from when people trying gunning as soon as they think some one doesnt have power they deserve to be deaded.....

punishment is needed but not deletion. That would just be repeating the same mistakes of RWD. If people want this forum to move forward and be taken seriously as much as they say they do, then these type of antix should not be going on.

ill be honest i dont agree with ghosting heads,but from when people trying gunning as soon as they think some one doesnt have power they deserve to be deaded.....
yes they do deserve to be deaded. By being slewed. It is only COMMON SENSE they are going to gun someone AFTER their powers are gone, I could think you are a c*nt but if I tell you I may face a one way perm ban from vip2. You wouldnt dare gun your school headmaster but if he got fired from school would you hesitate to gun him? NO. Btw Who are you?

Guest Its Me Bitches
is this turning to rwd again what is the aim of this why are you doing itsuck all the mods mums for them anticsif the cap fits WEAR IT kmtcap cap come and give a final thought1
TRANSLATION ="f*ck it you deleted everyone who sent for you except me WHY now im gnna get deaded and have no excuse"

Basically.These guys were quiet when Ice was admin, then when they thought he was gone they od'd on that BADMAN JUICE.(Apart from Removal Man, he's always been upfront)

I'm getting a good laugh at you shedding tears all over your keyboard cause you had to re-sign up to the forum.It's more than I get from a lot of topics on here.
you are pathetic. [bruza] Theres the door, can you close it behind ya [/bruza]
nomoretears.gif
I dont understand?? You are the one coming like an ex I dumped following me this way and that. Just f*ck off. Find another persons leg to hump, jeez.

punishment is needed but not deletion. That would just be repeating the same mistakes of RWD. If people want this forum to move forward and be taken seriously as much as they say they do, then these type of antix should not be going on.

Guest BillyDakid
so why was i deleted?you seem reasonableyou can review my case

To be honest, you did try a ting with Iceberg.And others too.
From what I can recall it was only iceberg. But of course I wont deny the possibility of me slewing other people SO SEVERELY that my account needed t be deleted asap. Who else was it?
LMFAO, now why would an admin delete your account for slewing bear bodies, blood you were slewing Iceberg and that was all, no one else just Iceberg.If I had no powers and I sent for the whole forum, I wouldn't get deleted.You see the logic.

Guest Its Me Bitches

COME ON IN ALL HONESTYI JUST WANTED TO DROP OUT THE LIMELIGHT AND PUT OVER THE NEW MODS SO IT LOOKS LIKE THEY DONT TAKE sh*tBUT ALAS PEOPLE WERE TAKING LIBERTIESI HAD TO COME BACK WEEKS BEFORE I WANTED TO BUT LIKE NOW I FEEL THERE WAS NO NEED COZ REALLY FACE OFF AINT SAYING sh*t NOW IM HEREDISCLAIMER - I MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HAVE GOT CARRIED AWAY AND DELETED 2 OR 3 HEADS WHO DIDNT DESERVE IT BUT f*ck IT. TAKES 30 SECS TO RESIGN UP