A-LEVELS - STATE UR GRADES

streets.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooi see ONE black guy in the oxford prospectus*hopes raised*
lol, make sure you clock how many times you see the same black guy in the prospectus.
Materials, Economics and Management at oxford admits 3 students a yeardont like them odds
Don't be fooled. You will only get like 6 or 7 people applying for that course in the 1st place. Check the website for the successful applicants ratio.
Cambridge is easier to get into.
Only for a minority of courses.
Also for the major uni's you need extra curricular activities and present yourself as a keen oneOne of my friends traveled up to Manchester to put in a good impressionThey still reject him pissed
Wouldn't say manc is a hard place to get into...

Its now morning and I'm sure you're shitting your selves now, but good luck and if you want/don't want to state your results and ur uni details.Don't be shy!Easiest format...Firm: State Uni, course and offerInsurance: State Uni, course and offerGrades: State subject and gradesAlso state if your firm or insurance uni has accepted you (in the case of you missing your offer)If in clearing, state what courses you're going for too.EgFirm: Manchester, Economics, AAAInsurance: UCL, Mathematics, ABBGrades: Maths, Economics, History, Politics (ABCD)Dont be shy

Won't run in your favour at the more famous oxbridge colleges, where you have to be super rich and/or bordering genius to get an interview. But that's libellous so I take it back...
That's not true, anyway. Unless you can define super genius...
Colloquialism. What I meant was (way) above average intelligence. Top 2% of the country etc. Though I'm basing my opinion on this on anecdotal evidence. On the rich part, people I've spoken to who have friends/family at oxbridge are indeed stinking rich.

Won't run in your favour at the more famous oxbridge colleges, where you have to be super rich and/or bordering genius to get an interview. But that's libellous so I take it back...
That's not true, anyway. Unless you can define super genius...
Colloquialism. What I meant was (way) above average intelligence. Top 2% of the country etc. Though I'm basing my opinion on this on anecdotal evidence. On the rich part, people I've spoken to who have friends/family at oxbridge are indeed stinking rich.
It does have super rich people, but it also has its fair share of "normal" people.