But Goddaz.........

WHY DO AFRICANS & WEST INDIANS HATE/DISLIKE EACH OTHER?[
The ones that do, are still allowing their minds to be enslaved by the white slave owners and have not been educated properly, but they will give silly, ridiculous excuses to try and explain away why they have this dislike for each other.
But we know they were the ones to take them etc etc, its an excuse you are using, which is silly. We get it all the time that it was white peoples fault.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfaoone thing i find funny bout all black people is the way they get vex if their culture is embrassed by other people different from them and they have a problem with it YET they make no effort in keeping it to themselves or remotely controlling it themselves without the help of a next nation.HIP HOP for example then they go hate on slim shady

The ones that do, are still allowing their minds to be enslaved by the white slave owners and have not been educated properly, but they will give silly, ridiculous excuses to try and explain away why they have this dislike for each other.
But we know they were the ones to take them etc etc, its an excuse you are using, which is silly. We get it all the time that it was white peoples fault.
OH LORDnar it was the greedy african kings faults bang on sellin out there people for sum guns an sh*tsayin that is like ur girl gettin f*cked by next man an only blaming the guy who f*cked her an the linkin arms wiv ur girl an runnin of in2 the sunset!

lmfaoone thing i find funny bout all black people is the way they get vex if their culture is embrassed by other people different from them and they have a problem with it YET they make no effort in keeping it to themselves or remotely controlling it themselves without the help of a next nation.HIP HOP for example then they go hate on slim shady
i concur

But would you be cool with a white girl who talks more Jamaican than you?

OH LORDnar it was the greedy african kings faults bang on sellin out there people for sum guns an sh*tsayin that is like ur girl gettin f*cked by next man an only blaming the guy who f*cked her an the linkin arms wiv ur girl an runnin of in2 the sunset!
What I am saying is they are equally responsible, there is no excuse for either. Blaiming one or the other is just bias as you don't want BLACK people to be the bad ones and want WHITE people to be the bad ones, when it was BOTH of them, the english and the africans.

its not even the embracing of the culture by others its the neglection of their own

But would you be cool with a white girl who talks more Jamaican than you?
i dont have an opinion on it i wasnt born there and i wasnt a founder of jamaican culture so to me its just amusement i have been ignorant to it in the past when i was more of a knuckle headed youngster in school but now i realise its just silly (to be hating).besides the amount of man coming from jamaica WIFEYING up all these white chicks is a key factor so its not to be mad at a white person for thisas i said before black people dont keep sh*t to themselves and keep sh*t in houseall the black people in this world together can make wall street crash in a DAY.

What I am saying is they are equally responsible, there is no excuse for either. Blaiming one or the other is just bias as you don't want BLACK people to be the bad ones and want WHITE people to be the bad ones, when it was BOTH of them, the english and the africans.
No it was not as Black and white as that.Difference is, one people came with evil intentions, they came 2 get slaves and they only offered goods so they didnt have 2 fight etc all the time. They didnt offer goods to enhance Africnas lives or for the good of the africans or the continent. etc Do you think the Africans new what was in store for the sold slaves across the atlantic?Its like you giving equal blame to a shopkeeper who sells your child a toy and your child uses that toy to kill the pet rabbit. Did the shopkeeper foresee your child choking the rabbit with toy?

nar i disagree i fink it was purely africans fault u cant blame sum1 for tryin a hustle tings...an the joke is all those black americans dun know theyd rather be in the u.s than in africa...whos on top now? u go ask opera if she'd rather be sittin in her mansion own tv show massive empire...or sittin in a mud hut cooking goats blood an milk watchin her 7 year old run off wiv ak47 swingin round his neck to go fight sum next 5 year olds!!

nar i disagree i fink it was purely africans fault u cant blame sum1 for tryin a hustle tings...an the joke is all those black americans dun know theyd rather be in the u.s than in africa...whos on top now? u go ask opera if she'd rather be sittin in her mansion own tv show massive empire...or sittin in a mud hut cooking goats blood an milk watchin her 7 year old run off wiv ak47 swingin round his neck to go fight sum next 5 year olds!!
no hope for people like you.

thats what gives me bare joke1 likkle ignaramous chatting breeze going by the images of africa hes seen on Oxfam and South Park hush ya mout ah bare fart u ah chat

No it was not as Black and white as that.Difference is, one people came with evil intentions, they came 2 get slaves and they only offered goods so they didnt have 2 fight etc all the time. They didnt offer goods to enhance Africnas lives or for the good of the africans or the continent. etc Do you think the Africans new what was in store for the sold slaves across the atlantic?Its like you giving equal blame to a shopkeeper who sells your child a toy and your child uses that toy to kill the pet rabbit. Did the shopkeeper foresee your child choking the rabbit with toy?
u idiot u fink that half those people sold to the white wernt slaves already come on now like they spent all that time kidnappin ther people finkin they wer goin on sum amzing trip around the world they knew the f*cking dealthey didnt giv 2 shits they wantd 2 up ther game in the world an needed guns an tecnology so they did wat they had to...alot of black people need to stop kiddin themseleves like there own people didnt sell them out.

thats what gives me bare joke1 likkle ignaramous chatting breeze going by the images of africa hes seen on Oxfam and South Park hush ya mout ah bare fart u ah chat
Dont even give him the time of day.

watched it on tribes still but that aint the f*ckin point u need to hold it down cos u dont know what ur chattin about like all of civilised africa isnt based on WESTERN influence u FOOL!

u idiot u fink that half those people sold to the white wernt slaves already come on now like they spent all that time kidnappin ther people finkin they wer goin on sum amzing trip around the world they knew the f*cking dealthey didnt giv 2 shits they wantd 2 up ther game in the world an needed guns an tecnology so they did wat they had to...alot of black people need to stop kiddin themseleves like there own people didnt sell them out.

all the black people in this world together can make wall street crash in a DAY.Which is the point I was (sort of) trying to make. The white man/western society has divided up Africa into smaller countries ie sudan/somalia/eritrea etc, which all used to be one country, and have planted the seed of hate into black people to control the masses because black people working together without all these silly divides has immense potential to do great things. The american government are quick to get people like Martin Luther King assasinated because they know black revolutionists like him CAN make changes. Black people working with each other, for each other, would create colossal changes in the world.

Dont even give him the time of day.
bahahhahahah the truth hurts but these are the facts that all african try deny but its sum home truths i aint gonna jump on the f*ck the white man bandwagon...its cool tell me i dont know what im talkin bout but its the f*cki truth black peeps sold ther own black peeps too white peeps as SLAVES end.

lmao profit r u pissed cuz ur grandad was the slow 1?lol at u tryna justify the dismantling of a whole nation, if u think its started 500 years ago then ur life is on sum joke ting europeans had been trying to conquer africa from day with all different type of tacticsnot saying africans didnt play a significant role in what happened, but it was a small %jam like bread and go read a book, heres 1 for u "Deeper Roots" by Dr Muhammed Akim Quik

^^^^^^^real talk

watched it on tribes still but that aint the f*ckin point u need to hold it down cos u dont know what ur chattin about like all of civilised africa isnt based on WESTERN influence u FOOL!
Your obviously the fool.Have you not herd of EGYPT?obviously you think sky scrapers= civilised.your the same type of guy Malcolm X was talkin bout in his book, cant member the name, but he didnt regard them highly.