Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

the official im goin there topic

was gonna go croydon college 4 some part time it course but then i thought nah f*ck that the college is swag and i was doing it at a level anywaywent there 2 enrol 2day and swiftly changed my mind

was gonna go croydon college 4 some part time it course but then i thought nah f*ck that the college is swag and i was doing it at a level anywaywent there 2 enrol 2day and swiftly changed my mind
so wer u reaching now??

so wer u reaching now??
dunno if im even going college now uno kind of a long process considering i turned 19 this yearcould go back 2 bromley college or try orpington what u doing at college tho e15?

so wer u reaching now??
dunno if im even going college now uno kind of a long process considering i turned 19 this yearcould go back 2 bromley college or try orpington what u doing at college tho e15?
evry one is gonna murk buut im doin english litsociologymedia geography at asand before you say anyfin pplz i got a b in eng

Monoux is sh*t though.As is every other college in the bits.BUT you should be reaching Havering.
havering is longi went 2 open day and bare emosi fourt fuk it il stik 2 wot i nobut as long as u dont get cort up in hype il b bles

UxbridgeI'm gonna be an Ethnic minority as a white person, gonna be different.MathsBusinessICTMediaAll A-Level
uxbridge??lol at bein minority

im in city & islington ... i'm just not paying them the p's yet because im going to city of wesminster 2moro........ if i get in there i shall air city & islington although its closer.....AND i saw some choong tings der... but u kno....... u go college to learn... girls is 2nd priority **yes i finally realised**

im in city & islington ... i'm just not paying them the p's yet because im going to city of wesminster 2moro........ if i get in there i shall air city & islington although its closer.....AND i saw some choong tings der... but u kno....... u go college to learn... girls is 2nd priority **yes i finally realised**
init last yr wos spent on the hoes but this yr need 2 fix up

UxbridgeI'm gonna be an Ethnic minority as a white person, gonna be different.MathsBusinessICTMediaAll A-Level
uxbridge??lol at bein minority
Dunno if it's outside London or what but it's North West-ish.I was at the induction and she was praising me for knowing a european language like French 'coz people there only speak urdu and I think she said Bengali.

Guest I.B.Blackman
Monoux is sh*t though.As is every other college in the bits.BUT you should be reaching Havering.
y dus evry1 love 2 say thisits jus a bait place 2 beas lng as u wrk u can be as succesful as the best

MathsBusinessICTMediaAll A-Level
thats what i was doing but instead of media i was doing accountingGRUELLING
That's the exact lessons I done last year.Failed like f*ck.

Guest Dr. Doom

Norton Knatchbull.Studying psychology, sociology, history and law.