Arsenal Vs Portsmouth

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO @ people prefering Gilberto to play centre back.DID YOU NOT SEE HOW OUR DEFENCE WAS??????The same as it always is with him playing there, all over the place.Senderos was good as was the defence as a whole before he got sent off.
Portsmouth played better in the second half & him getting sent off make our team lighter, so those two things defeat your theory automatically.All I know is...Berbatov/Senderos or Berbatov/Gilberto...

Portsmouth played better in the second half & him getting sent off make our team lighter, so those two things defeat your theory automatically.All I know is...Berbatov/Senderos or Berbatov/Gilberto...
Didn't really watch the match. Who would you prefer?I don't even understand why you talking about them when Gallas is back, thats what he said anyways.

Gilberto! Which I why I said its a blessing in disguise, Senderos cant deal with incredibly smart or aggressive strikers.Plus you didnt need to watch the game, just cast your mind back to the opening leg of the Carling Cup semi and the first 20 minutes of Senderos vs Berbatov... SMH, we was gonna get battered that night if Berbatov never come off.Then remember it was him that come on last minute in the league game, at 2-1, & in his short cameo you managed to score to make it 2-2...I could even say it was him that let Mido score, but that would be harsh cos Toure let Mido get ahead of him, but thats cos Senderos just stood there...

Senderous was a machine though at one point (Champ league). Has he fallen off that much? I thought it was just a lack of match play.Gallas was only meant to be out for 3 weeks, remember the game is in 2 weeks time, im sure i saw in the papers will he said he will be back for the Tottenham game.

Yeah he was, but no confidence at all, think...Drogba, Champions League Final, shoulder injury & then signing Gallas, f*cked him IMO.Drogba just targets and abuses him like a sket's face.Losing his place to Sol in the CL final, after playing so well in the run up would have pissed him off, then Campbell left, he got the number 6, he must have thought it was his year, went World Cup and f*cked his shoulder & them shoulder injuries are suppose to leaves players nervous for ages...While injuried he saw Gallas come in & take his starting first choice place, then he read Ashley Cole's book...Then Drogba raped him again - in the CC final. Then McCarthy raped him - in the FA cup replay.Now he knows the fans are on his back, Gallas & Toure are captains so they undroppable, so he has no confidence anymore.Yeah then he said it was worse than first predicted and he wont rush back cos of what happened to him last year. He rather wait a extra week, than comeback and be out for another 5...

Senderous was a machine though at one point (Champ league). Has he fallen off that much? I thought it was just a lack of match play.Gallas was only meant to be out for 3 weeks, remember the game is in 2 weeks time, im sure i saw in the papers will he said he will be back for the Tottenham game.
Yeah, i think his champions league debut against bayen in the 2004-2005 season.Took Ballack and co for any league 1 playersDuppied in2005/2006 aswell in the CL, but wasn't all that in the prem.Fell off when Gallas came imo.

Gallas on his injury... "I have been called up by France so I will be travelling with them, I'm happy to do it but I don't think I will be playing. I will get treatment and speak to Arsene and Raymond Domenech about it, as I dont want to come back too quickly and suffer a set back. Arsenal's next game is two weeks away, against Spurs, and I really want to be back for that game. I would love to play in that game because I've never known an atmosphere like a Spurs and Arsenal game before - Chelsea against Fulham is not the same. I would really love to be back in time to play Spurs"