Arsenal Vs Portsmouth

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Put him under pressure and he crumbles. Aaron Lennon two seasons ago for example. A jack of all trades is a master of none. Sometimes playing in various positions isn't too helpful. True for the time being he is a competent squad player, but if u wana challenge for the Prem u wont do it with this calibre of player.
Hes a squad player. Not a starteri dont see what your saying.

Diaby > SissokoYes I went there.
Man. U make me laugh. Its not to say that he cant progress to b a good player, but better than Sissoko? Not right now bruv. Signs on the dotted line and ur gassing him after a patchy season at Chelsea. Im trying my hardest not to dismiss u bruv, but u makin it hard. Think b4 u type.

Man. U make me laugh. Its not to say that he cant progress to b a good player, but better than Sissoko? Not right now bruv. Signs on the dotted line and ur gassing him after a patchy season at Chelsea. Im trying my hardest not to dismiss u bruv, but u makin it hard. Think b4 u type.
Clueless fan awardIce sort it out

ARSENAL >>>>>>>BEST PASSERSBEST TEAM PLAYERSBEST DRIBBLINGBEST SKILLSBEST HEADINGBEST SHOOTINGBEST TACKLINGBEST PHYSIQUEBEST MENTAL TOUGHNESSBEST KEEPERBEST BACK 4BEST FULL BACKSBEST CENTRE MIDSBEST YOUTH ACADEMYBEST STADIUMBEST STRIKERSBEST MANAGERLAST OF ALLBEST FANS IN THE PREMIERSHIP
Wow.....so much wrong wit that.

My bad. Misread wat u said. Hold my hands up. Apologies.

gr8 that we wonbetter that 2 midfielders scored againbar a fluke goal we wouldve kept a clean sheet so we r improving as a defensive unit4 once,clichy gambling on trying 2 intercept a pass 2 the winger didnt work & they scored from the resulting cross.food 4 thought maybei felt in general play adebayor was so unreliable,either couldnt beat his man 1 on 1 or would give it awayfrustrated me a lot along with other minor things though like stat saidi was hoping senderos wouldnt make contact with kanu cz it was b8,saw it happening b4 it happenedif gallas doesnt come back 4 spurs LLOW ITlastly,when diaby came on y was he pushed further 4ward than rosickywouldve made more sense putting him in heart of CMwith rosicky behind the striker floating/helping backo & flamini did very well 2day cant fault him 4 his performance 2tuff