Spurs vs Arsenal

q-man1981

Well, I tried with u bro, really i did. This is wat I was talkin bout in my "all supporters are the same" post.
Arsenal fans dont see past their little world of arsenal F.C.In their eyes they have the best goalkeeper, left back, centre backs, right back, left winger, centre midfielders, right winger and forwards.And to them, any other player who doesnt play for arsenal is automatically sh*t. Based solely on the fact that they dont play for arsenal.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad our proper rivals are languishing in league oneyou will make doand I for one cannot wait[keegan]I would LOVE it if we beat the yids, LOVE it[/keegan]
Yeah suppose.If i were a West Ham fan last season, that 4-3 game woulda CRUSHED me, would have ripped the soul outta me.To think you are gonna win with 5 minutes to go.Ouch really doesnt do it justice.

Well, I tried with u bro, really i did. This is wat I was talkin bout in my "all supporters are the same" post.
Was going to warn you before, but i thought nah i'll allow it 'cause you might be able to bring an actual discussion. You can't come on here and expect a proper debate, you just got to fight fire with fire. Best to just sit back and don't take notice of these pricks.

Was going to warn you before, but i thought nah i'll allow it 'cause you might be able to bring an actual discussion. You can't come on here and expect a proper debate, you just got to fight fire with fire. Best to just sit back and don't take notice of these pricks.
I'm beginning to learn the hard way 'Dam. But i think im gettin' it.

Arsenal fans dont see past their little world of arsenal F.C.In their eyes they have the best goalkeeper, left back, centre backs, right back, left winger, centre midfielders, right winger and forwards.And to them, any other player who doesnt play for arsenal is automatically sh*t. Based solely on the fact that they dont play for arsenal.
Thats true.You forgot manager tho.

You know what I cant be bothered with you today Rsonist. This thread is about 10 days too early and the simple fact of the matter is if you want to swing on my nuts so hard, bet me money so I can at least see a point to it, cos the banter got tiring.Even if you win, you wont be able to tell me sh*t cos you dont even believe in your team to win, your a bitch.

You know what I cant be bothered with you today Rsonist. This thread is about 10 days too early and the simple fact of the matter is if you want to swing on my nuts so hard, bet me money so I can at least see a point to it, cos the banter got tiring.Even if you win, you wont be able to tell me sh*t cos you dont even believe in your team to win, your a bitch.
*yawn*Same old sh*t with you, like i said, you're boring.Used to be interesting in the summer, but your issues of catching feelings over the internet need to be dealt with fast.If you are wanting a f*ckin bet so much PM me.

Thats why I've always said that this game is so important to us, cos losing it will set it us up for a bad month, with our team we just need the belief of consistency.Thats why should we lose, I want us to lose for the right reasons - being that we were outplayed rather than a bad ref decision or some other type of bullshit.

OK then.If you give me a good enough reason as to why i have got your nerves all ruffled in the last 2 months so much.We will see....
I say it all the time. I've grown tired of your constant hype, hype, reality, inquest, hype, hype, reality, inquest, hype, hype.The cycle from RWD to here got boring cos you've never achieved anything yet its like after every defeat or disappointement you get more and more cocky. I just don't get it...Granted that cycle could be said for any fan of any disappointing team and your well within your rights to be enthuisatic and hopeful, but most fans would have the common sense to just be humble for a while and just wait and see, but you, no way...

I say it all the time. I've grown tired of your constant hype, hype, reality, inquest, hype, hype, reality, inquest, hype, hype.The cycle from RWD to here got boring cos you've never achieved anything yet its like after every defeat or disappointement you get more and more cocky. I just don't get it...Granted that cycle could be said for any fan of any disappointing team and your well within your rights to be enthuisatic and hopeful, but most fans would have the common sense to just be humble for a while and just wait and see, but you, no way...
Good, it obviously annoys you.If i were ever humble that would be me accepting defeat...?No?So it doesnt matter, only thing that would ever humble me would be a 4-0/5-0 defeat to arsenal, completely outplayed, no bad ref decisions, no nothing.So until you get that, you better put up with me. Or try and give as good as you get...

If Gallas aint fit then boyyyyNot feeling Gilberto as a CB
Tru, tru, was thinkin that myself......obviously i WOULD be feeling it tho. With Djourou gone, Senderos out, its the only option if Gallas is unavailable. And up against Berba and Keane, it could be fatal. But it's only one outta 11. Im looking forward to the return of Lennon. Hope he plays and comes up against Flamini again. That was hilarious 2 yrs back. That constant raping was x-rated!