things the media hyped about

DINKY

What things do you remember the media hyping about and then it just went deadRoad rage remember that every week they had road rage storys in the papers etc like about ken noye about he killed a guy in a road rage attack it wernt road rage it was a nutter killing someonewhen was the last time you heard someone mention road rage?what things have the media hyped about and dont know more?I think this will be the case with hoodys and maybe islam (the sun newspaper I stopped reading it coz the amount of anti islam articles they ran took the piss)

as i cant make threads thanks to icebitch. this thread reminds me of one book i glanced through bout 2yrs ago. its a book media students should use..and talks about the media, govt and how things are hyped. it was such a brilliant read in the short time i glanced through some parts. but ive forgotten the name now biggrin.gif any one knows?it made mention of terror hype, crime.. and the monopoly of news corp.. (vague i know)