NSFW: Gal be complainin...

Swiftie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True the position he was doing at the end holding her legs down was sick, it looked like he didn't want to hear anything that went along the lines of no. And it didn't look like man was going to pull out at all. But f*ck that girl for saying come on at the end. That is the kind of sh*t that will keep a guy going even when she actaully wants him to stop.

it felt mad uncomfortable watching that, especially the crying and screeching......the dudes d*ck was long enough to let her legs down and go normal missionary....sex needs to be enjoyed by both partiesand the "come on" was just her being an idiot...the dude should tear it up for her taunting him that way...

Guest Dr. Doom
lmao i didnt even feel uncomfortablei coulda watched that with popcornif she wanted him off she woulda got him off still
I swear there was one part she did try to throw him off with her leg.

lmao i didnt even feel uncomfortablei coulda watched that with popcornif she wanted him off she woulda got him off still
True plus she said its too much cause she's feeling it by her diaphragm not cause she was being forced.