Is the stand on the right rule..

Blackstock

BTW Jodie.Do you use the Sainsburys Local just outside the station?
Victoria station?Nah sugar. I just come of the overground from lewisham and head straight to the underground whenever im in victoria.
Hmm ok.Yeah Victoria is a joke.Man in the tiny shop inside the station tried telling me 56p or something for a packet of Cool Original Doritos.

victoria's f*ckedi just ended up getting barged up and pissed because of the high volumes. . .
one tima at victoria there was this guy in front of me n my mumhe had BARE bags taking up bare spacewhen got time to get off the escalator he couldnt lift all the bagsand he dropped and there was the biggest pile up of humans evermumzy showed superhuman strength and pull me from under the pilemadness i tell you....madness

victoria's f*ckedi just ended up getting barged up and pissed because of the high volumes. . .
one tima at victoria there was this guy in front of me n my mumhe had BARE bags taking up bare spacewhen got time to get off the escalator he couldnt lift all the bagsand he dropped and there was the biggest pile up of humans evermumzy showed superhuman strength and pull me from under the pilemadness i tell you....madness
I been in an escalator pile up before...not good.

lol, its only london ive noticed that strictly adheres to the rule. i stubbornly pretend tho, cos i hate the way certain pple rush. and in selfridges of all places, few weeks ago one east european woman tried cussing me, cos i was on the left and she wanted to pass. she was like 'you should stand to the right" i said this is selfridges a store not a tube station..so she cussed me in her lingo..and so did i. and i didnt move biggrin.gif