Your An AnR ON XL Records you Gotta Sign 2 'Channel U' Artists

Grindinheat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ruff sqaudi swea these guys are underrated guns a roses 2 wwwass too much production was on pointthese man know what they are doing. i sure they can come up with a few good bangers
RUFF SQUAD WILL COME LIKE THE AFRICAN VERSION OF CASH MONEY RECORDSSTRAIGHT BALLIN OUT REACHING THE BRIT AWARDS IN MULTIPLE TSPARK AUTOMOBILE.WHITE TEE'S NURISHMENT AND JUST PURE VIBES I CAN SEE THE VISION
Meh. Nu Brand Flexxx for the UK Cash Money ting, well right now anyway.There sample clearance would be worst than Kanye's tho...
SAMPLE CLEARANCE WOULD BE A BITCH WID THE SQUAD UR QUIET RIGHT THE SAME GOES FOR THE MOVEMENT ALSO
they dont sample that bad!!i know they could make uk an world wide, if you tell them to make a tune like this an that they can do it i like bashy but i can see him preachin all the time its not bad thing but it dont sell

ILL SIGN THE UK VERSION OF JIM JONES A STRAIGHT GOONISH ARTIST MIKE GLCI CAN HEAR THE DRUNK CHAVS SINGING ALONG 2 THE TRACK IN YATES
Lol, your ideas get worse & worse....
AlieDoctor - He is quite versatile an dounds big on dance/house beats..Jammer - He got appeal to the kids, Hes got ihis own swagger and formular and his camp as got some big boy emcees + hes versatile N-dubz - The finished article....2 out of these 3.

Guest M12 Part 2

id sign ruff sqwad as a group.IMO they are the team most likely to make a hit that will bang with the mainstream and still stay true to the "they've sold out grime to make money" crew.

I dunno if he's been on Channel U, but I'd sign Black The Ripper, but limit his creative control.
BLACK THE RIPPER IS VERY TALENTED. BUT HE WONT MAKE U NO MONEY THEY'LL CLEAR UR DESK ON THE RELEASE DATE OF HIS LP LOL
bollockswait till his next few promos n his mixtape dropshes finally spittin on more well known producer's beats.....if "allow it" was marketed right i bet he could make money off that