Kanye & 50 Cent AWKWARNESS LOL

Skola

*took from another forum*"At The 'Clash Of Titans' thingie they had on 106th & Park, when they both sit down, 50 sits a lil' bit TOO close to Ye. Like 50's knee is brushing against Ye's knee.Then Kanye first gives him the laugh but with his elbow like a "hint" as if he was tryin' to say "Yo dog, move a lil' bit". But 50 clearly doesn't understand. Then after 50 stands up and walks towards the audience after his "His Big Brother ain't competition too!!" rant he sits back down but even closer to Kanye!Kanye feels all that brushing against him and starts to stutter. But not in a "I'm scared to tell him this" way, but more in a "How am I gonna tell this n!gga to MOVE THE FUKK OVER?" way.Kanye gives him the OFFICIAL, LEGITIMATE hint like, "There's a lotta room over there man" leaning over 50 and tapping on the couch like "N!GGA MOOOOVE!"50 STILL doesn't get it and thinks they're gonna bring Hov out, and thinks that Kanye meant that Jay was supposed to sit there.'Ye looks mad uncomfortable while the interview continues. Notice how when he talks about his voice being hoarse he has his leg and arm like a little funny like he really doesn't like that 'sitting too close' sh!t.Kanye keeps leaning forward and backward, clearly looking for a good way to sit. And as the interview continues he gives up and just decides to sit on top of the couch..I usually don't make threads like this but I was REALLY CRACKING UP when I saw this!!...Someone already highlighted it on the forums but now I saw it with my own eyes..It's REALLY hilarious, especially how 50 REALLY doesn't have a clue"Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5N3NhNaRJU