ROH Fans: The Age Of The Fall (161)

MrJibbles

This Saturday night, Ring of Honor closed their third PPV taping in Chicago Ridge, Illinois with an angle where the debuting faction, The Age of The Fall (Jimmy Jacobs & Necro Butcher & Tyler Black) attacked ROH Tag Team champions The Briscoes following a ladder match. In the ensuing angle, a badly bloodied Jay Briscoe was hung upside down above the ring with Jacobs standing under him in something of a "blood shower" while cutting a promo. One person described it to me as, "the most disgusting horror movie gore angle you could ever envision."Ring of Honor issued the following announcement on their website in regard to the angle on Sunday evening, announcing it would be cut from the PPV broadcast (my guess is likely due to the graphic content)After discussion among ROH officials today we have decided to pull the footage of Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black, Necro Butcher and Lacey (collectively known as The Age Of The Fall) attacking The Briscoes from the third pay-per-view. This does not represent the product ROH wants to promote on television or the conduct expected from ROH's athletes. When you purchase ROH PPV you can expect to see great, athletic wrestling and competitive matches of true skill. ROH "Driven" has several matches that exhibit those qualities. "Driven" will debut this Friday on TVN and the DISH Network. It will debut 9/28 on iN DEMAND. Thank you for your support.rohppv1.jpgrohppv2.jpgrohppv3.jpg

thats the type of sh*t id expect the undertaker to have done during the attitude era
wud wwf allow that back in the days??i no gangrel did his lil bloodbath thing but hangin sum1 upside down and lettin their blood drip on anuva guy?
remember taker hung big bossmanand symbolically tried to sacrifice heads on a weekly basis

thats the type of sh*t id expect the undertaker to have done during the attitude era
wud wwf allow that back in the days??i no gangrel did his lil bloodbath thing but hangin sum1 upside down and lettin their blood drip on anuva guy?
remember taker hung big bossmanand symbolically tried to sacrifice heads on a weekly basis
loltrust

tru truthere was also the stone cold rescuing a kidnapped stephanie by taker angle 2

It's just an angle by ROH using the internet saying they're coming to take over etc. Getting Gabe's family involved making it all sound real. Had it's own website etc. Told fans for the show in Chi town to come with black bandannas or black sky masks. 161 = the 161st ROH show, that's why they did it in Chi Town.They're going for the Briscoes not too sure why but can't wait to see a video of it all.Best bet to find a run down is via the ROH forums.