WHATS SO GOOD ABOUT HALO 3

skankin' out

i never understand the hype eitheri love all types of games from any company and im not biased at allbut im my eyes halo is just another shooter its not a bad game but it dont deserve review scores like 9.5 and in some sites 100%sometimes i feel like frank grimes and the halo games are homer

fair do'sits opinion i guess its a POPULAR game im sure there are games out there just as good or even better but its made by microsoft and has sh*t LOADS of money pumped into the promotion and marketing so therefore its a game that is popular WORLDWIDEill give you a better examplei happen to think mc narstie is better than lady sovereignbut world wide what do you think people are saying they dont KNOW HIM

I've seen the previewit looks SWAGbiggest hype because they know PS3 is out doing them.
Your pissed cause your on the loosing team, cheer up mate you can still buy a 360. Halo series is the 2nd best FPS after Deus ex 1
LOLHow am I on the losing team? On the news yesterday it said that "xbox are unhappy with the little amount of consoles they sold, hopefully Halo 3 wil convince people to buy the xbox console"I had an open mind.. looked at it... looks swag... opefully now people can stop going on about Halo and start playing it because it's jaring me hearing the name everywhere.

I've played Halo 1 and some of 2 and all I can say is that it was the best of a bad bunch on the XBOX.I haven't played Halo 3, and probably won't for a while, but because all the original Xbox fanboys were hyping it, and the fact 360 has taken over a larger portion of the market everyone whos jumped ship seems to think its the sh*t.It was the best of a bad bunch on the original xbox and I will be suprised if its anything more than any average game on the 360.I'll be suprised if its better than Gears..

im not even defending microsoft i dont give a toss as its just a game to mebut as far as being in the in crowd and ACTUALLY HAVING BARE online friends to play with xbox HAS IT all this ps3 talk from ashman makes me laugh cos if you was SENSIBLE with your money you would have spent LESS for a better system with better choice and CHEAPER gamesman has the most expensive console on the market yet he cant keep the lights on and then makes a anti halo 3 campaign to ease the painITS ONLY A GAMEand lol at the gears comment that game EXISTS cos of halo and thats a known fact one game that WILL be just as good is unreal tournament which to me is better then halo and rightly so as it was an original sick game on the pc