90's Kids.

Roots

Yeah! That game was sick! I remember it now by pictures.Do kids today still have school chants and "dips"?Such as:Ding a ling a ling,Ah school bell ah ring,(someones name) head in de dustbin.Ippa dippa dation, my operation,How many people at the station.My boyfriend gave me an apple,My boyfriend gave me a pair,My boyfriend gave me a kiss on the lips,and threw me down the stairs.Snot and bogey custard, snot and bogey pie,All mixed up with a dead dogs eye,Horses phlegm is very thick,Wash it down with a cup of cold sick.(sickest school chant ever)

Ip-dip-dog-sh*t-f*cking-bastard-f*cking-git-you-are-not-itThen come the racist 1'sBud bud ding ding 2.99Come into my cornershop 1 at a timenot too fastnot too slowotherwise my cornershop might overflowAre YOU an ABC?Den comes the:Climbin up the tree and its rolling down ur kneeDIORREAH (sp)Crawlin through the grass and its comin out ur assDIORREAHOh man back in the days.

wwfringfiguresnq3.jpghad 1 of them stilhaha
My brother and sister (was into boys sh*t) had the wrestlers along with...Giggs.jpgThey had almost the whole Man U team and bits and peices of the England squad.
Like women? biggrin.gif:D :D :D
Loooooool.The fact that its true makes it even funnier. :D

Ip-dip-dog-sh*t-f*cking-bastard-f*cking-git-you-are-not-itThen come the racist 1'sBud bud ding ding 2.99Come into my cornershop 1 at a timenot too fastnot too slowotherwise my cornershop might overflowAre YOU an ABC?Den comes the:Climbin up the tree and its rolling down ur kneeDIORREAH (sp)Crawlin through the grass and its comin out ur assDIORREAHOh man back in the days.
Lmao.I rmember diarrohea tunes.Diarrohea Dirrohea... It shot out ya bum like a supersonic gun. biggrin.gif

Our versions were:Bud bud ding ding 2.99I went to the Paki shop at half past nine.I asked for a condom, he gave me a kiss.I smacked the Paki c*nt in his lips.There's a soldier in the grass,with a bullet up his arse,push it in pull it out like a good boy scout.There's a queen in the city,with a bullet in her tittay,push it in pull it out like a good boy scout.