how much are manure paying for anderson?

Aquaman

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive herd that anderson doesnt cut it in training and isnt even that good from good sources...

no diego had personal problems because he couldn't even get in the porto team .. he got dropped and even his dad was complaining, instead of fighting to get back in he left ... even hugo almeida was sh*t in portugal and he's doing well at bremen...anderson isn't in the national team cuz he was injured for half the season last season, and hasn't played much football for both teams he's played for in europe .. although when he has (for porto) he's been sick.. it's kool anyway soon we will see the "i rated anderson from day!" posts

no diego had personal problems because he couldn't even get in the porto team .. he got dropped and even his dad was complaining, instead of fighting to get back in he left ... even hugo almeida was sh*t in portugal and he's doing well at bremen...anderson isn't in the national team cuz he was injured for half the season last season, and hasn't played much football for both teams he's played for in europe .. although when he has (for porto) he's been sick.. it's kool anyway soon we will see the "i rated anderson from day!" posts
Co Adriaanse didnt play Diego cos he loved up his defensive midfielders and he was no way better than Deco so he didnt get a place.

Co Adriaanse didnt play Diego cos he loved up his defensive midfielders and he was no way better than Deco so he didnt get a place.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOH sh*tYOU PUT THIS " PORTUGESE FOOTBALL EXPERT " IN HIS PLACE* E-SPUDS *

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOH sh*tYOU PUT THIS " PORTUGESE FOOTBALL EXPERT " IN HIS PLACE* E-SPUDS *
i swear deco left when mourinho left... he was never at porto when diego was i think biggrin.gifno expert here just saying my opinion