Neptunes

Guest Sam

Just go through some old Neptune produced tunes. They should a greatest hits, some of the beats are too sick.Grindin - Best beat by them to dateSuperthug - Just too muchSouthern Hospitality - f*ck OFF

Southern Hospitality - You cant even get the full sickness of this beat, still to this day I pump this in my carSuperthug - 1st time I heard who Neptunes were, classicGrindin - Dont care if they are chatting sh*t, beat is the best Neptunes have doneYoung Un - Ice Ice Baby flow

Southern Hospitality - You cant even get the full sickness of this beat, still to this day I pump this in my carGrindin - Dont care if they are chatting sh*t, beat is the best Neptunes have done
Derkhead about they're chatting sh*t...They spitting BARSThe days I wasn't able, there was always CAINEFARK OFFF

what about Oh No, thats another absoloute classic. back then Noreaga used to get all the hot beats from the Neptunes. Here's another...There she goes by Babyface..come onnnnn
You mean Stressed Out, classic neptunes beats

How can man say that Clipse are chatting sh*tTHEY ARE REAL TALKERS OF HIPHOPI move 'caine like a cripleBalance weight through the hoodKids call me Mr. SnifflesOther hand on my nickel--Plated whistle, one eye closed I'll hit youAs if I was Slick Rick my aim is still an issueLose your soul in... whichever palm I'm holdin'One'll leave you frozen, the other, noddin' and dozin'BIG BIG BARSPure reloads

'they all lost souls and im there jesus'whole of first clipse albyum is fire, my favrites include young boy (NO HOMO) and sum track comparing marijuana to a female companion that i forget the name ofi also rate all them bate rnb club chart tracks with snoop like beautiful and lets get blown,change clothes even and bare other sh*t i supose

Does Malice ever outshine Pusha T in a track? I swear Pusha T always has that little edge over him.
yeah pusha t evry time (i never herd the second album tho)
biggrin.gif You need to find that quick fast. Excellent album.I personally dont skip any tracks.Edit: Just listened to Comdey Central that K.G. posted. ESSHHHHHHHHH

Does Malice ever outshine Pusha T in a track? I swear Pusha T always has that little edge over him.
yeah pusha t evry time (i never herd the second album tho)
biggrin.gif You need to find that quick fast. Excellent album.I personally dont skip any tracks.Edit: Just listened to Comdey Central that K.G. posted. ESSHHHHHHHHH
yeh mite have to check that out then,heard a few people rating it

How can man say that Clipse are chatting sh*tTHEY ARE REAL TALKERS OF HIPHOPI move 'caine like a cripleBalance weight through the hoodKids call me Mr. SnifflesOther hand on my nickel--Plated whistle, one eye closed I'll hit youAs if I was Slick Rick my aim is still an issueLose your soul in... whichever palm I'm holdin'One'll leave you frozen, the other, noddin' and dozin'BIG BIG BARSPure reloads
The clipse are introspective but hood, its a winning formula man."It like trying to fly but they're clipping your wings and that's exactly why the caged bird sings" BADMEN!