• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StabiloBossman
Whine And Whiggle Wat A Site Forman Is?
i think they mean wat sorta trade gringo.
Stick 2 Clownin About And Do One I Am A Trainee Site Forman Which Is The Person Who Keeps The Site In Order,Makes Sure The Build Is Goin Correctly,All Works Bein Done Is To The Level It Should Be At Assesses The Works Bein Carried Out,At The End Of The Build Surveys The Site And The Build And Checks That Everythin Is At The Level It Should Be At. Basically The Fella Whos In Charge Of Everyone Workin On The Build

Forman Is Another Name For A Site Manager U Donut
dont try skool me about the buliding game bruv... u have formans for all the trades which means sum 1 that other looks them for example a foreman for the brickys.. a foremans for the chippys.. foreman for the sparkys etc etc.. them foremans will consult the site MANAGER about the goins on and wot not on the site. site MANAGER and foreman 2 2 diffrent things.

Guest StabiloBossman

Dont Try And Skool Me About My Own Job Which Im Doin U d*ckhed I No Wat Im Doin Wat My Job Entails And How Its Done U Clown Go Back To The Circus And Entertainin 2 Year Olds U Dumb c*nt

Guest StabiloBossman
Dont Try And Skool Me About My Own Job Which Im Doin U d*ckhed I No Wat Im Doin Wat My Job Entails And How Its Done U Clown Go Back To The Circus And Entertainin 2 Year Olds U Dumb c*nt
ur 1 of them people that cant admit there wrong innit.
Bruv Ring Laing O'Rourke And Find Out About The Schemes They Offer Then Preach To Me

Bruv Ring Laing O'Rourke And Find Out About The Schemes They Offer Then Preach To Me
ringing up and getting the company u work for to confirm im right is long and quite frankly embarresin 4 urslef.

Guest StabiloBossman
ringing up and getting the company u work for to confirm im right is long and quite frankly embarresin 4 urslef.
SimpleGo Bang Ure Grandmother

sound like a child.

Guest StabiloBossman
sound like a child.
Look f*ck Off If U Aint Gt Nuffin Relevant To Say

sound like a child.
Look f*ck Off If U Aint Gt Nuffin Relevant To Say
everything you've said recently in this topic has no relevence to your first post.YOU TART.