Mr and Mrs Boyagé

Mr. Gayle

You wearing her thumb on your head Von Boyage?
tbh i dont even know what that statement means.So ill get back to you on that one.
lol!i dont think she know's either!
Von Boyage, darling, honey bunch...... Put a lead on this bitch please, or smash a f*cking dictionary round her boat.Like someone said she comes like a female E15 BOXAH.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh i dont even know what that statement means.So ill get back to you on that one.
Von Boyage, darling, honey bunch...... Put a lead on this bitch please, or smash a f*cking dictionary round her boat.Like someone said she comes like a female E15 BOXAH.
so you reacon you a BIG WOMAN then yes.... then explain why you sayin CHILDISH COMMENTS like :"Put a lead on this bitch please, or smash a f*cking dictionary round her boat"Act your age fool!

so you reacon you a BIG WOMAN then yes.... then explain why you sayin CHILDISH COMMENTS like :"Put a lead on this bitch please, or smash a f*cking dictionary round her boat"Act your age fool!
I was talking to your man, not you.

i didnt come to this forum to stalk my man,to argue with stupid peopleto make this threadi came because my man showed me about it, i liked what i saw and i joined up....to be honest... i dont really like what im seeing atm.... people are on here TRYING to destroy relationships/friendshipsincouraging them to tell other peoples secrets....if thats what this forum is really all about...then boiii

I like Von Boyage. I think he is cool, but surely mate, you're either fiddling with a kid or you're taking advantage of someone with special needs? BTW the tune after you complete FF9 is sick.
your a very disrespectfull person
Am I? Thanks for bringing that to my attention still. I wouldn't have known otherwise.I bet you talk like Zippy from Rainbow.