A girl I kind of see (mash)

Apache

its a link that has a job fam its minor if this is a big deal to you this shows you have been going out with girls on jsa most of your life
She is an Oxford A+ graduate and is looking to become a producer/director. She needs this type of media experience still.

Westwood tried it with my little sister.
He probs thought he'd get in there b4 u do.
That isnt even funny.That's sick.
well, remember that before preying upon your next victim.
You know you are the only person to keep going on bout this?Do you feel left out that you werent around when it dropped about 2 years ago. And feel you need to have a laugh now, 24 months on....?Time has passed my man and now its very boring and lame. 2 people can drop the joke well, you arnt one of them.You cant tell anyone on this forum sh*t. You cried yourself to sleep for 4 months after breaking up with some slag, you were almost about to hang yourself over a girl.Mend your heart.

You know you are the only person to keep going on bout this?Do you feel left out that you werent around when it dropped about 2 years ago. And feel you need to have a laugh now, 24 months on....?Time has passed my man and now its very boring and lame. 2 people can drop the joke well, you arnt one of them.You cant tell anyone on this forum sh*t. You cried yourself to sleep for 4 months after breaking up with some slag, you were almost about to hang yourself over a girl.Mend your heart.
lol, rsonist = joke account.

imagine biggin up your LINK for something its bait you dont have a girlif you do she is waste cos ya making a thread bout a link in the winter (when relationships are the easiest to maintain at such a time)its also bait that your now gonna upgrade her from a link to wifey cos of this jobnot cos she is a nice girl or even cos you like her FOR STATUS i find that pathetic but its all good cos she is gonna be round NUFF celebs that WILL move to her unless she looks like a sting rays anus.so im imagining the ringtone on ya phone is IM IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

lol, rsonist = joke account.
Coming from the guy that spilt his heart out to the forum non stop for 3 weeks.pm's thanking everyone that helped him through his tough time.Like i said.Mend your heart.