LOL AT MAN LIKE HARVEY

skankin' out

nah on a level if alesha dixon was alicia keys and vice versaeveryone would be rating alesha higherim going to stand by what i said still.
This makes no sense at all
kate moss is that way fam biggrin.gif
you never had much sense, and with this thread you proved you have none at all. Take your backwards potato logic to park bench.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alesha looked pretty yesterday and she looked sexy once in her life in that NERD vid, but shes not cutting it.I remember when I saw her walking out of some offices and I didnt even clock it was her. She just looked like any pretty mixed girl. Wasnt stunning at all. I think Alicia Keys is too light but my my my she is stunning on TV (havent seen her yet)

Seen Keisha before (she's f*cking SHORT) and she aint saying nothing as well.
Yeah shes mad short. Shes about my height if not shorter than me in 4" heels. f*cking great back off if you werent feeling her face
Oh gosh, I cant argue with you there.Friendly as well, could of aired my friend and I nicely but she was over safe.

f*ck it, it rhymesKeisha (Sugababes) >>>> AleshaHow about that?Those who have seen her know that pics dont reflect her beauty (and has a far better body than Alesha)(no lightie vs darkie)
I can CONFIRM this...Oh lawdie....*reflects on good times*
biggrin.gif explain...

f*ck it, it rhymesKeisha (Sugababes) >>>> AleshaHow about that?Those who have seen her know that pics dont reflect her beauty (and has a far better body than Alesha)(no lightie vs darkie)
biggrin.gif explain...
Boi...Ask Numero innit

when did u beat it boss
I never said I beat it...Looooooool