LOL AT MAN LIKE HARVEY

skankin' out

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikey jus spillllllll manWHAT HAPPENED??????/
The Internet is REAL luv...I ain't tryna start some sh*t and get some mad phone callsBut yeah, I know her innit...
ahh dats not juicey lol
Ahhhh weellll....
Was you there that time when we see Alesha? Shes got mad bones and them skinny fits werent working for her

The Internet is REAL luv...I ain't tryna start some sh*t and get some mad phone callsBut yeah, I know her innit...
ahh dats not juicey lol
Ahhhh weellll....
Was you there that time when we see Alesha? Shes got mad bones and them skinny fits werent working for her
AhhhhhhWas it at the office?At the reception?

ahh dats not juicey lol
Ahhhh weellll....
Leaving and went to her X5. Must have been some advance money that paid for that.

ahh dats not juicey lol
Ahhhh weellll....
Leaving and went to her X5. Must have been some advance money that paid for that.
Yeah I remember, she's aight manLike ya said innit, just a nice looking mixed ting...But Alicia Keys has that qualityThat X-factor...

ahh dats not juicey lol
Ahhhh weellll....
you're holding out on the good stuff. you can't say that and not finish it off

Deep shes nearly fam to me.
Who Keisha? If so tell her I want her number. I didnt recognise her the last time 'cause she cut her hair.
Llow it you man are rawtrying to beat it myself before the fam mix up
What the f*ck that is absolutely disgusting!!! Pass the kutchie pon di lef' han' side man. I'll treat her rightAnd the above quote has not been editted, highlight it for yourselves

Deep shes nearly fam to me.
Who Keisha? If so tell her I want her number. I didnt recognise her the last time 'cause she cut her hair.
Llow it you man are rawtrying to beat it myself before the fam mix up
What the f*ck that is absolutely disgusting!!! Pass the kutchie pon di lef' han' side man. I'll treat her rightAnd the above quote has not been editted, highlight it for yourselves
LMAO