YR ON DEATH ROW

Social

heroin cakes
lmao die on a high!!! But with weed cake ahahahahaNah Id jus choose my favourite foods...and be soooo greedyJellof rice with curry goat ...Banku and okra soup with fish, tripe, cow foot, & meat and for dessert... if I can fit it in lolMint choc chip icecream with some Villina milkshake mixed with Jack Daniels to wash it all down with!

starter: chicken and prawn sataymain courses:pilau + chapatis - from one of my zanzibarian cousins (or someone who can make it as good) whole nando's chicken, medium spice, with peri peri chips (a lot)jerk chicken + rice/beans + dumpling + plantain - from jerk junkie red thai curry + coconut ricefor drink:lychee juicerubicon sparkling mango/guava/guanabanad&g strawberry sodasprite, fantacopella apple juicefor desert:a basket full of shoki-shoki fruit (called rambutan if you're asian)apple n blackberry crumble + ice cream (vannilla and cookie dough) with nuts and sprinkles on, with a thin streak of honey drizzled on+ all the fruits of the world (well i'm about to die, at least i can say i've tasted every fruit in the world)Big menu, I'm good at thinking of food when I'm hungry biggrin.gif , and don't get it twisted I will eat all the food