Banging Skool Teachers

Bobby Reds

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my primary school teacher got sent down for having indecent images on his comphe was my tutor in primary school as wella few peeps that i still chat to who were also in the same class told me, i was like boi...that was unexpected
new city primary?
nah,Mora Primary
You went MoraHahahaaaaMy school duppied you lot over in football.AnsonAnd in answer to the topic questionI dont know of anyone that hasBut im currently smashin 1 teacher and 1 teachers assistant.

never had the chance to even feel up a teacherone RE teacher doe used to love the attentionwe would chat to her bout sex n sh*t, was live
wierd i had same situatio nwith same teacher, lol she gave me back massage before my exams and used to give me 100 on in class tests, i woulda mashed it if she weren't 50. lie i would've mashed it actually im a dirty dog. her daughter was fit to.

Im kinda pisszled I never got no teacher action still lol.Always used to read it in The Sun about certain 14 year old getting nookie of the teacher and then grassing them up lol.Im thinking why you gona be cutting off your teacher pass for?
Seriously I had one very flirtatious teacher but thats about it

One black teaching assistant banged a girl from my year and 9months later she had a mixed raced baby. She was pissed and he ducked out looolThe guy looked like a mutation gone wrong think Hasselbaink with achne. That is what he looked like.Shits disgusting did it slyly aswell which was even more of a surpriseWas the biggest scandalYh I would BANG some mauritian teacher she comes in cross more time is clearly not getting any d*ck.Stand no chance though I don't know how that situation would start off

Ella what school did you go to??
Blackheath Bluecoats
I see.. it all makes sense. biggrin.gif What year did u leave??
lol, 2005.
Did you know Moses & Hans??
moses and hans were in my year. moses has the funny skin.
i know OF them, they were in the year below me (if i'm thinking of the right moses)