Today was a good day

Well it wasnt bad but this thread is about 1 of them perfect days, or nearly anyway that you will remember for a very long time, maybe forever.Could have been when you were small, could have been quite recent.I remember 1 time @ Secondary school I was in detention I think with this PENG English born, Irish girl who I was on, we never went there but from 1st year till 5th we had a major love hate relationship which was indicative of childish flirting.She had the cutest bum and she wasnt a big girl but her tits developed before every other girls and they were most beautiful breasts ever.Anyway, nice sunny day, walking from school to the shops and I see some of the nerds, bout 4 of them, I used to get the bus back with sitting outside the shops.Spudded a few nerds and told them I was walking up to the earlier bus stop with this chick.Them man didnt really get no chick action at school so their face cracked me up different, told them I will meet them on the next bus lol.Anyway sitting at the early bus stop and just chatting hard with this chick who had just kinda split up with 1 of my best friends.She was saying how he was boring, had no personality, didnt make her laugh like I did, dropping PURE hints to man.Seen my 2 next friends walking home past us, 1 was my football managers son and the other was some black Canadian guy who used to get too much gyal, they smiled at me lol, spud spud spud, they were in the distance.Proper long relaxed convo with this girl then we spotted her bus coming and she gave man the BIGGEST hug ever.I straight had the Jungle Fever but my cousin was in my year aswell and she wouldnt have approved of such relationship so I just didnt even go there.She got on the bus, sat at the back and just gave me this look through the window, man didnt want that moment to end still, waved @ eachother and she was gone.My bus came and I got on, next stop my nerd friends got on and they was asking me PURE questions"Did you lips that gal rah rah" "I thought you went to lips it rah rah"Just pure geeky excitement, told them man to chill still lol.I think we got off at one of them mans stop and just chilled in the park next to his house for a good hour and a half in the sun.I was about 15 and I remember it right as rain, most of the peeps from school who's company I enjoyed including the girl I was on.That was a good day.yours...

Guest Scorpzz

During school times when I was about 14 I went to an all boys school and like just around the corner (literally around the corner) there's an all girls school and after school we all used to chill at the chicken and chips shop near there. Two two's there was bare talk about how the girls are making a top 20 list of the choongest boys from my school, then after school I arrived at the chicken and chip shop late and all the girls just started clapping and bare girls that I don't know came up to me and gave me hugs and sh*t, turns out I was number 1 on the list lolI was sooooooo excited that day, but since then I've had countless good dayskmt not recently though

errrm2003 feb half term i was 16. i think it was the wednesday coz i remember my mum the night b4 saying i could go out coz i been out 2 nites in a rowwent bluewater with a friend and found the exact pair of AF1s i wantedgot a call from another friend to come to the flat (we had this empty flat that we would jam in from time to time)went there then this chick who i was on and her friends came over...i dunno what happened but we ended kissing i remember it coz i had a rhubarb n custard sweet in my mouth (it ended up in her mouth)anywhooo they left and it was just me and about 4 otherswe went for a walk around croydon at about 3am (this was back when u could do this and not get shanked)went back to the flat n just guy chatted until i fell asleepthat was a good day

one a da nicest days i hadwen i first went out with my ex, ages ago when i was like 16we went to the park, spent the day together, never had soooo much joke with a boy before, it was on clapham common, sunny but breezy and at one point we were watchin the skaters in the skate ramp bit by the basket ball court f*ckin themselves up, jus larfin catchin funniesit wern one a dem, go home and be like "omg hes so amazin" fruitcake sort of feelinsit was jus like, i cant explain, i can only say like u kno wen uve bin needin to pee for tiiiime, and then u pee an u go aaaaaaaaaaaaahlike this but notmakes me smile everytime i think about that dayand then i would say good days in general, before i was 5, when we used to live in clapham north, i was so young that anything that was goin on that was bad in my house it jus went over my head, all my concerns were goin out to play and jus havin the most amount of fungood times