FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008 SEASON SUMMARY

Admin.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I uninstalled FM2008, I just couldn't cope with the bugs. I'm so tempted to install it again but I know I'll just be wasting my time. There's this dirty bug that doesn't allow my defenders to close down attackers. So they'll just watch some wasteman like Ivan Campo run by or take a long range shot and dead off the game.Game did one disgusting crash dump after I played 3 months, some offkey FM2007 bug carried onto this year.And other minor bugs like incorrect scorelines and 7 dis-allowed goals each game.Fix up SI, I paid for a finished version of the game, not a BETA test. Now I've got to wait for a patch.
Yeah that's been happening to me aswell, even when I max out closing down. My team can't keep a clean sheet because of this.

this dont happen to me stillbut the transfer fees are a jokeany guys going for like 24m

u lot play diffrent from me never buy a player over 27 always sell players by the time they r 29 to make max profit and scout the world for the best talentbuy and sell players on 24 month installmentsme >>>everyone elese>>>> tulse

i used to do that on the old cmbut now i just buy who i needwhoever gets 7 star cout reccomendation is a 100% purchase

u lot play diffrent from me never buy a player over 27 always sell players by the time they r 29 to make max profit and scout the world for the best talentbuy and sell players on 24 month installmentsme >>>everyone elese>>>> tulse
jokeri got the transfer market on lock