TNA...??

Gunner

So i watched there last ppv and i dunno what 2 really think. Growing up on WWF/WWE and WCW, this TNA seems like a gimmick, but im game 2 give it a chance and see wha gwarn.Some of their peoples i know from wwe/wcw.If you could take 2 TNA breddas (i dont care for women) and give them to WWE, who would they be and why, who would you have them feud with, what type of wrestler/character would they be etc.and vica versa for WWE to TNA.Also unrelated RVD should come back and have a beef with elijah Burke and or CM Punk, could see them putting on some good ladder matches.

Samoa Joe and Robert Roode, just because i think he looks like a WWE wrestlerAJ would be a third choice
swear downrobert roode just ticks wwe boxesbut aj styles, samoa joe and christopher danielsAJ Styles = ECW ChampDaniels = US ChampSamoa Joe = World Champ(SmackDown) or Intercontinental Champ

booker t is in tna now init

Samoa Joe and Robert Roode, just because i think he looks like a WWE wrestlerAJ would be a third choice
swear downrobert roode just ticks wwe boxesbut aj styles, samoa joe and christopher danielsAJ Styles = ECW ChampDaniels = US ChampSamoa Joe = World Champ(SmackDown) or Intercontinental Champ
I'd agree with that stillThough I could easily see Styles get involved with Jeff Kennedy and them man in the IC ranksAnd as much as I'd like to see Samoa Joe hold a World Title in WWE I have a real bad feeling if Joe signed he'd go the way of Tazz: big initial pop, but soon enough getting punked out by the "top guys"Become nothin more then an upper card jobber like Carlito (though i wouldnt even call him upper card now)

AJ is small compared to gregory Helms though so imagine him to the rest.If Samoa Joe lost weight and toned up he would get hired there me thinks
stupidest comment ever madethe every wrestler in the x division is better than gregory helmseven if you disagree WWE dont care to use gregory helms in anything remotely intrest the light/cruiser weight division is non existent in wwehe should come to TNA

AJ is small compared to gregory Helms though so imagine him to the rest.If Samoa Joe lost weight and toned up he would get hired there me thinks
stupidest comment ever madethe every wrestler in the x division is better than gregory helmseven if you disagree WWE dont care to use gregory helms in anything remotely intrest the light/cruiser weight division is non existent in wwehe should come to TNA
I mean weight and height.Hes just abit smaller than Kidman.X-division get taken for the cruiserweight division now anyway.Cruiserweight division in WCW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other lightweight division.My comments are not stupid, I talk sence son.Hold tight you loving off the sinking boat biggrin.gif

aj is taller than alot of wrestlers stillas tall as mat hardy
Nah man, hes no way 6 2.Hes short, watch the match with him and Hurricane and you will see.
that was ages agoaj has got bigger since thenwatch aj styles vs matt hardy fam
He aint grown taller man, come on man lol

aj is taller than alot of wrestlers stillas tall as mat hardy
Nah man, hes no way 6 2.Hes short, watch the match with him and Hurricane and you will see.
that was ages agoaj has got bigger since thenwatch aj styles vs matt hardy fam
He aint grown taller man, come on man lol
i didnt say talleri said biggermatt hardy aint that tall famaround the same height as jeffand jeff could stand toe to toe with aj so. . . yeah

aj styles is about 5ft 8