Would you do this?

Sole

one chick i know who was in next top model was tellin me shes been asked 2 do a show where she has to dump her man on a reality tv show an if the guy crys you get £500....thing is she aint got a man an was sayin i could do it aslong as my acting was up to it....dunno £500 is nuffin an every1 i know wud know me an her aint 2geva and its not real so its not like i'd lose face or anyfin...wat do u lot fink shud i do it?

why would she give you all of the money?
its the boyfriend that gets the p's so i was gonna mug her off...bitch is a model she's got bare p's just wants her boat on tv agian i fink....but even if i had 2 split it its jus a joke ting really i have a girl evryone who knows me wud be scratching heads like that aint his wifey whys he cryin....jus dont know if i cud kep a straight face i'd have to switch an sh*t as i got dumped...i was finkin go for the angry cryin vibe.

why would she give you all of the money?
its the boyfriend that gets the p's so i was gonna mug her off...bitch is a model she's got bare p's just wants her boat on tv agian i fink....but even if i had 2 split it its jus a joke ting really i have a girl evryone who knows me wud be scratching heads like that aint his wifey whys he cryin....jus dont know if i cud kep a straight face i'd have to switch an sh*t as i got dumped...i was finkin go for the angry cryin vibe.
im jus tellin u now. dnt do it..heed my warning
real talkyou will get picked off nicely

Guest Dr. Doom

Go for it. Publicity is always good, if you act like an innocent heart broken young lad you may get oppurtunities to go back into tv and talk about it, ad then go from there.